You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mendoza

33 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

And even if he was 'cheated on' as some have said, how that means he's anything but the victim. I dunno, this whole imbroglio is starting to fucking annoy me. 

I always thought Torn was a shit song too.

• Upvote 2

Keane and Will Smith

Roy Keane has slammed actor Will Smith over his on-stage meltdown during last night’s Oscars ceremony. Smith violently slapped Chris Rock after the comedian mocked his wife.

Handbags

keane-150x150.jpg

“Handbags,” Keane told Soccer on Sunday. “Has nobody taught the boy Smith how to make a fist? Rock was wide open to have six, maybe seven of his teeth knocked out. Five or six incisors and a couple of molars. Slapping like schoolgirls? Not for me. Was he planning on pinching the lad next if it escalated?”

“Disappointing,” said the Irishman. “Jazzy Jeff or someone else close to the lad needs to get a hold of him and explain that the job needs finishing. Whether that’s climbing into Rock’s bedroom tonight to break his legs with a baseball bat, or maybe running him over in his car — it’s a blank canvass really.”

“Gettin’ Jiggy with it?” added Keane. “Smith needs to be getting violent with it, if you ask me.”

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

One thing that i think  has been missed is where was the security to stop someone going up on stage off queue?

Surely there should have been people around to stop this sort of thing? 

By the time they had got the boltcutters out, it had all blown over.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

One thing that i think  has been missed is where was the security to stop someone going up on stage off queue?

Surely there should have been people around to stop this sort of thing? 

It's not some random intruder though, it's Will Smith. They probably didn't expect him to pull that shit.

58 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

If a member of the public walks up to Rock (or Smith for that matter) and twats him with a similar bitch slap then what are the chances that the police wouldn't get called?

Fucking soft cunt Hollywood punks.

As Chris Rock himself said once, "Ain't nobody above an ass-whooping!"

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Will Smith wants chinned for that. Him and his bald twat of a wife.

Ha, you pathetic twat. 

Not only are you a snidey, voyeur, negger but you’re also a revenge negger as well.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

I thought it was such an innocuous joke. There wasn't any malice in it and Smith himself is seen laughing at it.

I think Big Willy has let himself down.

This is the bit I dont get, Smith is clearly laughing. Whether his wife said something or her reaction triggered something, is hard to tell. Rock then goes on to say he loves her, Smith's wife. Next minute Smith's up and walking to Rock who just stands there then Smith bitch slaps him.

If Smith's had one too many a sniff of the grapes or has just been triggered by the comments, I dont think it excuses the violence. Smith could just as easily walked up and had words.

It would have made a far more forceful and imposing reaction than the frankly embarassing episode that did result.