You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Danish ref tells it like it is, C.Ronaldo is a cunt!

Code

Danish ref Claus Bo Larsen tells it like it is after C.Ronaldo takes a swipe at him.

Larsen told Danish newspaper Exstrabladet, " I think C.Ronaldo must have put on the wrong boots, he obviously had a problem staying on his feet." :D

Ekstra Bladet - Dansk dommer griner af Ronaldo

that roughly translates into "C.Ronaldo is a ladyboy diving twat", doesnt it?

Thank fuck some refs are gonna stop giving hm soft free kicks. Hopefully more refs grow a set of FUCKING BALLS and not only NOT award free kicks when he dives, but BOOK the cheating scum. And confiscate his "product" and comb.

btw i don't call hair gel "product" but im assuming that homo-erotic spunkbomb does.

when Ronaldo falls over or trips over his own feet & demands a free kick he should be given a yellow card. they're also lucky him staying on the floor whinging hasn't cost them more goals it's sad that not many teams they face can punish them or don't have the confidence

Guest Dog Chaser

It's his sissy fit after being denied a free-kick that makes me laugh, slapping the floor and throwing his hands up. A cunt of the highest order

He should be twatted every match just for the faces he pulls, never mind the diving.

fixed it for you

I'm thankful that i refuse to watch any scum game nowdays. I suggest others do the same. Certainly had reduced my anger levels a bit. Started doing the same with Chelsea too.

Refs are too soft in general IMO. A lot more should be let go and let the game flow. Old saying bu the best refs are those you see least of.

Ronaldo being cuntish comes fro his ego. You can't blame Exlax for that, maybe just not keeping it in check.

'tis true. The seed was there (as with Rooney), but ExLax seems to have created an environment that allows flawed characters to blossom into really despicable human beings. If those two had joined Liverpool I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be lashing out at people, stamping on groins, etc.

Danish ref Claus Bo Larsen tells it like it is after C.Ronaldo takes a swipe at him.

Larsen told Danish newspaper Exstrabladet, " I think C.Ronaldo must have put on the wrong boots, he obviously had a problem staying on his feet." :D

Ekstra Bladet - Dansk dommer griner af Ronaldo

Hahaha! Class! The simplest put downs are the greatest.

• 9 years later...

Couldn't find a Cristiano Ronaldo thread other than this one, but it seems to fit pretty well.

Interesting that this has gone completely unreported by most of the media covering football but Der Spiegel has now posted a very thoroughly-researched story on his alleged rape of a woman in America back in 2009. You should read the whole thing, but the takeaway is that he essentially admitted the crime, on paper. He admits that she resisted and said "no" multiple times. It's pretty harrowing and I can't understand how it's not being covered more widely.

I guarantee we haven't heard the end of it. America has different laws about libel which make it easier for this to be published and I can't see how it could possibly just blow over given the extent of the allegations and the evidence behind them.

She has a new attorney now who is challenging the way her former counsel and especially Ronaldo's counsel manipulated her into signing a contract preventing her from ever speaking of it again. She hasn't spoken about it since (the story was revealed by the Football Leaks email dump, not the victim) but is now sharing her story as since the emails about it came out the story is already public knowledge. She comes across as quite credible and the evidence was substantial and backs up her side of the story (and kind of his as well, since he has essentially admitted to the crime).

Link to the whole story (which you should definitely read) here.

On 9/29/2018 at 9:20 PM, Ne Moe Imya said:

Couldn't find a Cristiano Ronaldo thread other than this one, but it seems to fit pretty well.

Interesting that this has gone completely unreported by most of the media covering football but Der Spiegel has now posted a very thoroughly-researched story on his alleged rape of a woman in America back in 2009. You should read the whole thing, but the takeaway is that he essentially admitted the crime, on paper. He admits that she resisted and said "no" multiple times. It's pretty harrowing and I can't understand how it's not being covered more widely.

I guarantee we haven't heard the end of it. America has different laws about libel which make it easier for this to be published and I can't see how it could possibly just blow over given the extent of the allegations and the evidence behind them.

She has a new attorney now who is challenging the way her former counsel and especially Ronaldo's counsel manipulated her into signing a contract preventing her from ever speaking of it again. She hasn't spoken about it since (the story was revealed by the Football Leaks email dump, not the victim) but is now sharing her story as since the emails about it came out the story is already public knowledge. She comes across as quite credible and the evidence was substantial and backs up her side of the story (and kind of his as well, since he has essentially admitted to the crime).

Link to the whole story (which you should definitely read) here.

Would read it but it wants me to turn my adblocker off so I still can't read it, but due to a page full of adverts instead!