You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bald

Section_31

On 16/05/2022 at 15:02, VladimirIlyich said:

55 and hair that needs cutting/clipping every week. I hate the fuckin head of hair I have and wish I was a baldie. I dont think I have the face for a full head shave though.

Don't ever wish that. Shame on you. I think I'll probably end it all if there's the merest hint I'm going bald. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Elite said:

I shaved all mine off a few months ago. Once you get over the initial shock it's fine.

I'd sooner have hair like but no point trying to cling on to it when it's patchier than Stevie Wonders lawn.

Ha ha, I've not heard that one before. Superb.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Embrace the dome Mook, the ladies love it. Unfortunately for me I’ve only ever met the 12% of women stated. 951df7f6-5274-4ae0-b964-db03d7e5e60c.jpeg

I'm not planning to be out for a few weeks but will report back on this. It can't be any worse than the last 18 months on the ladies front, that's for sure.

I feel like I have been clinging on to scraps for 10 years now and have given up and shaved it all off a few times only to grow what's left back as I hate how my baldness looks on me. Not that I love my hair grown either. I need a Jack's creation. 

image.png

Mine has more or less gone. Shave it every 2 weeks, grew a beard and haven't looked back. Don't give a fuck about to be honest. I had it when I needed it. 

I saw a pop up on LinkedIn a couple of days ago, a post from a lad I worked with about 15 years ago. He was bald as fuck when he was 29. I checked his profile photo and there he was with a full head of hair, fake teeth and TJ Hooker shades on the cunt. I didn't know whether to admire him or laugh at him. I guess working for Google in San Francisco would do that to a man.

I look like I've got a half decent head of hair but in a certain light you can see the shape of my head under it.

There is an idea of my hair. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real hair. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my balding head and you can see my quiff, it simply is not there.

• Upvote 1

Been total head shaving for years now. I look dead hard.

It's only something you worry about when it first starts going. Have never considered transplant despite living in the land of it.  Seen loads of lads in Istanbul Airport who had it done, looked as red and sore as a baboons arse, although I must stress that I personally don't know how sore a baboons arse gets.

Just read through the last few pages of this thread.  It's hardly the inspiration I thought it might be.  There's so many posts about having beautiful heads of hair, and/or handsome features and/or looking very tough and masculine.

I'm bald, ugly and soft.

There's nothing down for me...

14 hours ago, Chris said:

Don't ever wish that. Shame on you. I think I'll probably end it all if there's the merest hint I'm going bald. 

Only Vlad could come into a thread about going/being bald to complain about having too much hair.

2928957f-22d0-4da9-9a7d-6c56d6716cf7_text.gif

• Haha 2

I went bald at 18. It was an issue when I was younger as I had a bit of a baby face so it never really suited me at all. It also made me look about 15 years older.

I'm in my early 40s now and reckon I've grown into it down the years. I just shave it with some clippers once a week and keep stubble on my face.

I was chatting to a group of girls on a night out last week who all guessed my age as being early 30s and the last couple of girls I've dated were in their late 20s too.

My mates who used to take the piss about me looking old when we were kids now all ask how I haven't aged much in the last 25 years while they add years to themselves by clinging on to their last few greying strands. There's no use trying desperately keep the look of your youth if it's now gone.

if it's going then my advice is to embrace the change, shave it off and own it. Clinging on to what remains is what will age the way you look and what will turn the women off. You might look different but it's possible to be a handsome bald fucker and I wouldn't change it now even if I could.

3 minutes ago, Turkish Delight said:

I went bald at 18. It was an issue when I was younger as I had a bit of a baby face so it never really suited me at all. It also made me look about 15 years older.

I'm in my early 40s now and reckon I've grown into it down the years. I just shave it with some clippers once a week and keep stubble on my face.

I was chatting to a group of girls on a night out last week who all guessed my age as being early 30s and the last couple of girls I've dated were in their late 20s too.

My mates who used to take the piss about me looking old when we were kids now all ask how I haven't aged much in the last 25 years while they add years to themselves by clinging on to their last few greying strands. There's no use trying desperately keep the look of your youth if it's now gone.

if it's going then my advice is to embrace the change, shave it off and own it. Clinging on to what remains is what will age the way you look and what will turn the women off. You might look different but it's possible to be a handsome bald fucker and I wouldn't change it now even if I could.

You're not helping, mate...