You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

Finally, I'm not even talking about which was harder to pull off. I'd say 9/11 was easier to plan in the obscurity of pre-9/11 Saudi. I'd say 9/11 was more difficult to fly a plane into a building that build a crude bomb, but only marginally. After all they were pilots. Piloting becomes easier when you're a pilot. Still, none of that has anything to do with what I said and your implication that it was is dishonest and an attempt to change the subject. Typical 'truther' tactic. Do you go for meetings with other truthers about how to divert?

Well you didn't actually set the terms around why you were comparing the two events. If you did, it would have been much easier.

Marginally more difficult? So to fly a plane (when you are not a qualified pilot) and navigate (maybe without the technology - I dunno, I can't even be arsed looking how this works - I've had a beer) it is marginally more difficult that getting on a train/bus and pressing a button... yep that flies!

You're a massive cunt NV. I'll just come out and say it, rather than insinuating it in snide digs. A malignant, malevolent little cunt, who just wished to enhance his own veneer of intelligence by maligning others. You can write, you have an education and you obviously always choose the side of events that is best supported because that way you can't really lose, but you are still a cunt.

And don't even fucking start with the diverting, you hypocritical bellend!

So you haven't read the report, but you will defend it stoically unless someone can give you cast iron evidence that it's wrong. Great. You're a real free thinker!

yes, I know, I looked! I'm lacking in self discipline, but I won't look any more. 

Did I mention you're a cunt? I'd offer you the right of reply, but I can't because you're a cunt! I'm sure you can just show off to the rest of the forum about how clever and righteous and sound of mind you are (compared to anybody who dares question anything) and that will probably stroke you ego enough, but I'll take some satisfaction in the fact I won't be reading it.

Cunt.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Conspiracy theorists are created by governments to trick us into believing the powers that be are more powerful than they actually are.

George Bush created Red Phoenix in his shed.

I think you'll find that's what they want you to believe.

2000 all over the world but 2 happen to be seeing the same psychologist within days of each other? 

Thing is though Rico, this alone isn't enough to dismiss the theory. It makes it less likely, but it's not enough to prove the theory incorrect.

Having said that, it sounds like a load of old bollocks. You'd want some context. Are they shown 50 pictures and this one is chosen 100% of the time? Are they shown this one picture and asked "You do know him don't you?" etc.

I've never met the bloke awake or asleep anyway.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Well you didn't actually set the terms around why you were comparing the two events. If you did, it would have been much easier.

Not only did I set them out, I spelled them out around 10 times, repeatedly and clearly. You probably missed it because you've got me on ignore and definitely, definitely won't be reading and replying to my posts. Definitely. Actually, I don't know why I'm bothering to reply to this, because you definitely won't be reading this. Categorically, emphatically not. You won't get more and more enraged with every line. Boiling over, red-faced, to the point where you totally misread what I actually said and go off on a tangent about something you thought I said. No. Fucking. Way. Just not happening.

Marginally more difficult? So to fly a plane (when you are not a qualified pilot) and navigate (maybe without the technology - I dunno, I can't even be arsed looking how this works - I've had a beer) it is marginally more difficult that getting on a train/bus and pressing a button... yep that flies!

Wow. Just how loose is your grip on reality, SB? [flippancy] No, I don't think it's marginally more difficult to fly a plane than get on a train or a bus and press a button.[/flippancy] I do think it's marginally more difficult for a trained pilot to hijack a plane pre-9/1l, whilst it's in mid air, than it is to make a buy the materials for, and construct a bomb post-9/11. I see you've given in on the hyperbolic statements about getting weapons on planes and resorted to completely stripping away everything I've said about buying and making bombs in post 9/11 and changed it to 'pressing a button'.

And you're right, you've no idea how any of this works. The difference between me and you, other than this superior intellect and malevolence that you keep attributing to me, is that I actually can be bothered to look things up before speaking about them. Maybe you find it boring.

You're a massive cunt NV.

That's no up for debate, unfortunately. Unfortunately for you, you seem to be blissfully self-unaware that you're one to.

I'll just come out and say it, rather than insinuating it in snide digs. A malignant, malevolent little cunt

Right. So I'm evil and wish to do evil acts to others? What, because I refuted your silly points? Okay, poppet.

who just wished to enhance his own veneer of intelligence by maligning others. You can write, you have an education and you obviously always choose the side of events that is best supported because that way you can't really lose, but you are still a cunt.

I'd say this is the thing in your post - a post for of utterly ridiculous things - which I found most excruciating for you. I was actually a little embarrassed for you when I read that. The reason I side with the best supported version of events isn't because I don't want to 'lose', it's because THEY'RE THE BEST SUPPORTED VERSION OF EVENTS.

And don't even fucking start with the diverting, you hypocritical bell end!

I'm hypocritical? I can feel you slipping away into your own arsehole. You've got your entire head stuffed up there and you're in danger of slipping a shoulder in. Once your belt goes in, I'm afraid we might have lost you for good. You started this entire debate by stating how much you didn't like to see somebody play the man instead of the ball, but all you've done is throw insults around. You started this by telling me to 'grow up', but you've done nothing but thrown your toys out of your white-trash, three-wheeler buggy.

So you haven't read the report, but you will defend it stoically unless someone can give you cast iron evidence that it's wrong. Great. You're a real free thinker!

I don't claim to be a free thinker. I do claim to be a 'free reader', though. That means I can read any book in the school library. I'm guessing you weren't, because some how you've read a passage of text where I said I've read the report, read the criticisms, and that I have issues with the report myself and come out with 'you've not read the report but with stoically defend it'. As for being a free thinker, and requiring evidence, these two things aren't mutually exclusive. Watching a YouTube video of some crackpot theory, swallowing it and then regurgitating it doesn't make you a free thinker. Thinking something happened with no evidence doesn't make you a free thinker.

yes, I know, I looked! I'm lacking in self discipline, but I won't look any more. 

Did I mention you're a cunt? I'd offer you the right of reply, but I can't because you're a cunt! I'm sure you can just show off to the rest of the forum about how clever and righteous and sound of mind you are (compared to anybody who dares question anything) and that will probably stroke you ego enough, but I'll take some satisfaction in the fact I won't be reading it.

Cunt.

Dribble, dribble.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I think he's saying that he's been pouching his meds again and has managed to get to the nurse's computer whilst her back is turned.

Yeah, I think that's probably when he is saying, but I'd really like him just to come out with it himself. Add a line like 'how do you explain this', or 'this shows explosions' or something. He won't do that, though. He wants to leave himself open for the 'yeah, I wasn't saying it was right' line. Obviously, it only takes two seconds to debunk that video, but unless he actually states something about it, I'm just going to go ahead and assume that everybody has already done it for themselves.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Ok, so, I'm bored of waiting for Arl Arse. I could start off by pointing out the obvious, for example that it's just the same side of the building everybody has already seen but flipped over in Adobe AE. I could point out the UFO that flies across. I could do a lot of things, but why bother why I could just leave a video of the guy who made the video explaining it. Oh truthers, you're ace.

• Upvote 10