You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would you go out with a bird who...

Redder Lurtz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out with a girl briefly in Sweden and she couldn't put anything in her mouth without gagging. She couldn't have a lollypop, banana or anything. I should have taken note of that before I asked her out. She would try God bless her, but she just couldn't do the whole blow job thing. Still in contact over e-mail now that I've left Sweden and she was telling me it's doing her new boyfriends head in but she just can't do it. She wants to, but she can't.

I love giving, and love receiving. I suppose loves overcomes all but I don't think I'd get to that stage of the relationship if she was refusing to sucky-sucky.

I'm still not getting this, its a blow job, whats not to like?

and this....

What an utter load of shite. Sorry, but cause she is a bit of a stunner makes it ok for her to dislike sex and all it has to offer. (proper affair justification, for her because your being shallow)

Have all the prize piece doll to show off to your mates, but they are the ones laughing, they are the ones quite happy enjoying all the pleasure sex has to offer. She may not be an orange size 8, but she doesn't care, cause she enjoys sex, and you know what, that's all it's about, pleasure. Unless that is, your only having sex to procreate, and as you only have one child you have only ever had sex once in your life?

Agreed on another point, cheesy knob is enough to put you off for some time.

I know what you mean fella but sex maybe lasts 1 hour a day, you then have to look at this girl the next 23! The perfect scenario is a dirty randy female who is gorgeous but given the choice between looks and passion I'd go with the looks!

I know what you mean fella but sex maybe lasts 1 hour a day, you then have to look at this girl the next 23! The perfect scenario is a dirty randy female who is gorgeous but given the choice between looks and passion I'd go with the looks!

fella, cheers lad. ;) You did know that i was a woman right??

Sex should last 23 hours, with a shower and nutritional needs to be met in that one spare hour.

fella, cheers lad. ;) You did know that i was a woman right??

Sex should last 23 hours, with a shower and nutritional needs to be met in that one spare hour.

I didn't realise you were female sorry. Sex lasting 23 years with someone you don't 100% fancy would be awful! In between sessions would be torture pretending to love her!

did you mean 23 years there?

Looks fade no matter what, shit, my mother could pull anyone in her day, and quite often did, i can think of quite a few famous people of the 70's she has named, and given marks our of 10 too. she was pure fitness.

Also, I was always under the impression love went deeper then looks, I know your faith is strong, there for don't think you would put divorce as an option, but, if she was shallow in the first place, i cant understand why you would want to be with said person long term? Surely the ideal is that love would last longer then someone's looks?

Its hard to seperate from someone when the sex is fantastic, no matter what they look like*.

A friend of mine has just had an operation for cancer of her jaw bone, she now looks like half of her face has had a face lift and the other half, like you would expect a 45 year old woman to look. she's still beautiful. And i'm sure her partner has no problem fancying her. because what makes her attractive it deeper then her skin.

*within reason, that said, very few people are THAT ugly.

My other half does not like it either.

But if I prepare, bath shave clean sheets, right time of the moon phase I might just get a treat.

What really pisses me off is she loves me to get down there and give here a good licking but other way round, well harrods have more sales than I have blow jobs....

My other half does not like it either.

But if I prepare, bath shave clean sheets, right time of the moon phase I might just get a treat.

What really pisses me off is she loves me to get down there and give here a good licking but other way round, well harrods have more sales than I have blow jobs....

you have to use a bit of bullying sometimes! ;)

greenoak - the worse thing is down there on a woman gets far messier than it does on men! (well until it squirts that is).

QUOTE]

I know them ones but sometimes you can't help it.

A night clubbing your randy as hell and you take your bird or what you've pulled that night home and you get to it.

Don't care if her minge smells like a rat catchers bait box you need relief!

Went out with some stupid bitch for 3 weeks who said she'd only give them "on a tuesday". I asked her what was so special about Tuesday but she never said anything, she kept it up for three weeks ad would make excuses not to see me on a Tuesday so I fucked her off as she was obviously being a tit.

I would be disappointed in not getting anything in return, as I do give it out. I would not call it a deal breaker in itself if I fell in love with the woman, unless it was a signal of other issues.

As long as personal hygiene is taken care of, it really shouldn't be a problem.

I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't love getting a tongue job. And if you do, giving some back is only to be expected.

What's the difference between a penis and a bonus?

Your missus will always blow your bonus....

Anyway, a lady who doesn't is no fun. I can't see how a relationship can be sustained without oral sex.

As the Sid James probably said in Carry On Doctor.... "I think I'm going to have to numb that for you....."