You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would you go out with a bird who...

Lurtz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15

Suck treats and bum love should be written into birds marriage vows and they should have to sign a contract when you first start wriggling with them that they have to do it.

The same goes for bondage. I'm not that bothered either way about golden showers and that.

I would miss it but If you love the girl what can you do.

Fair point, that. The girl in question at the time was just some bird. I didn't have any special feelings for her.

I just don't know if I could go into a long term or life term relationship in the full knowledge that I was never, ever gonna get another blowjob. Harsh.

No chance. If she's hung-up about suck jobs then she probably has hang-ups with other parts of life and is less adventurous all-round. Could maybe just about put up with one who didn't swallow, although i'd still take it as a fuckin insult! hahahahaha!!!!!!

Same with a bloke who won't go down on a bird i should think. A woman that is. Not a rook.

Why go out with her if you are deprived of the 1 thing you are going out with her in the first place for?

It's like buying a pint of Milk and not getting a pint of Milk to take home with you.

How is this even a question?

it matters little, because whatever level of oral pleasure you are receiving while dating, it most certainly will decrease over the years of marriage.

The thread says would you go out with, not would you marry a bird who doesnt give you a suck.

Back to the original question, I probably would if she was fit.

The thread says would you go out with, not would you marry a bird who doesnt give you a suck.

Back to the original question, I probably would if she was fit.

good point, young man.

i should have said 'whatever you can get, enjoy it while you can..."

I sure do love a suck treat

Gums round my plums sure is sweet

Make sure you lick my pigs

and take plenty of swigs

Of my jizz which is coming out by the lit-re*

*(pronounced Leet..........Aaaaaaaaagh)