You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Three people you'd least like to go on the lash with

Section_31

9 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

I went the pub once with these lads from work who would take 3 hour lunches every Friday. 

It was almost like a banter hierarchy. Two main ones, 5 underlings and then 2 short arses that would just get ripped to bits by the other 7. Same shit jokes on a loop for a couple of hours all just ripping each other about any slight physical deformity. 

They'd all come back completely fucked and just sit at their desks like stroke victims until it was the earliest possible time to clock off.

You didn't work for an insurance company in Dublin in late 2009 did you?

16 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Rylan Clark

Jonathan Ross

Simon Cowell

Im gonna get pelters for this but her mate knows Rylan very well and apparently he’s sound as fuck. 

I also don’t mind Jonathan Ross. Well his talk show, he’s no doubt a cunt in real life. 

I reckon Cowell could be a laugh pissed up “get the brass in Si” 

IMG_2306.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Im gonna get pelters for this but her mate knows Rylan very well and apparently he’s sound as fuck. 

I also don’t mind Jonathan Ross. Well his talk show, he’s no doubt a cunt in real life. 

I reckon Cowell could be a laugh pissed up “get the brass in Si” 

IMG_2306.jpeg

He brought attention to a Go Fund Me page to help his great friend Nikki Graham to have treatment for her anorexia, he made a point of saying he gave £500 after it raised 13k. He was her friend and a rich man,it never sat well with me.

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

He brought attention to a Go Fund Me page to help his great friend Nikki Graham to have treatment for her anorexia, he made a point of saying he gave £500 after it raised 13k. He was her friend and a rich man,it never sat well with me.

Yeah that’s twat behaviour. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Rosie Jones

It feels really harsh disliking somebody who has overcome such difficulties in life as she has to make a name for herself, but for some reason I can't stand her.

I find her about as funny as a bout of the shits!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

It feels really harsh disliking somebody who has overcome such difficulties in life as she has to make a name for herself, but for some reason I can't stand her.

I find her about as funny as a bout of the shits!

I'm the same. Fair play to her and she should enjoy her success but I have to turn the telly over when she appears.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Rosie Jones.

Franseca Martinez.

Chris McCausland.

All done well, just don't find them funny.

And if one of them couldn't make it, Lost voice guy.

Only remember Martinez from Grange Hill. Saw Chris McCausland (but he didn't see me, wuh-ho, boom boom) at the Edinburgh Festival years back and he was really good.

34 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

My first knowing of McCausland was on a show called Me Too (doubt it would get called that now) on Cbeebies, the most annoying show in the world but the boy loved it when he was a toddler.

Yeah I remember that, it was supposed to be in one town but was filmed in Edinburgh, Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow etc. The girl who was supposed to be the bus cleaner had the longest walk to work you've ever seen.

McCausland was a market trader called Rudy and there was a bloke who was a train manager suppose to be married to this fat lass who drove a taxi. That train manager was so camp he made Freddie Mercury look like Schwarzenegger.

17 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Rosie Jones.

Franseca Martinez.

Chris McCausland.

All done well, just don't find them funny.

And if one of them couldn't make it, Lost voice guy.

I'm not having Chris McCausland down as not funny.

As for the the other three, there's no getting away from the fact that timing and delivery are crucial to comedy and theirs have been completely destroyed by their disability.

On the subject of the thread, though, Franny Martinez comes across as sound, so I wouldn't mind a pint with her. Rosie Jones comes across as someone who would be a fucking nightmare.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Only remember Martinez from Grange Hill. Saw Chris McCausland (but he didn't see me, wuh-ho, boom boom) at the Edinburgh Festival years back and he was really good.

Ha ha really? 

Personally, I just want them to tell jokes that aren't about their condition. MacCausland did it once and made me laugh. Bit like Alex Brooker, leave the arm stuff out and he's funny.

Martinez was in extras and Gervais takes the piss out of her illness 

10 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'm not having Chris McCausland down as not funny.

As for the the other three, there's no getting away from the fact that timing and delivery are crucial to comedy and theirs have been completely destroyed by their disability.

On the subject of the thread, though, Franny Martinez comes across as sound, so I wouldn't mind a pint with her. Rosie Jones comes across as someone who would be a fucking nightmare.

As I said to CS, funny when every joke isn't about his sight. Making a good bbc living out of it though, he's on everything.

I'll leave Martinez to you then, think you'd keep saying, "sorry, what?" Bit like Gervais in extras 

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Ha ha really? 

Personally, I just want them to tell jokes that aren't about their condition. MacCausland did it once and made me laugh. Bit like Alex Brooker, leave the arm stuff out and he's funny.

Martinez was in extras and Gervais takes the piss out of her illness 

He mentioned his condition once that night I went to his show.

He'd wanted a page of the Guinness book of records displayed on the wall at the back of the stage because his act was based on an entry from it.

The venue (Pleasance in Edinburgh) had messed up with the gear, so he was left with a copy of the book on a plinth on the stage.

He then said "So if you can't see that from the back, join the fucking club!".

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

He mentioned his condition once that night I went to his show.

He'd wanted a page of the Guinness book of records displayed on the wall at the back of the stage because his act was based on an entry from it.

The venue (Pleasance in Edinburgh) had messed up with the gear, so he was left with a copy of the book on a plinth on the stage.

He then said "So if you can't see that from the back, join the fucking club!".

Now that is funny! Think I'll pull him out and put no voice guy in!