You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham (A) - EFL Cup Semi Final, 2nd leg - Wed 24th Jan 2024 (8:00pm)

Trumo

Sky pundits joining the comms box as being in a depressed state over the score  

Is that Michail Antonio in the studio?

Real prick that fella, thinks and talks on sone podcast like he's something special. Ego far outstrips his ability

5 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

1-3 down in the tie and still booing Harvey who played a grand total of three games for them, 5 years ago, and ironically cheering any missed shot on goal we have. Fucking morons, this lot. 

By the way @Bjornebye and @SasaS Yes I got the job. Lost my previous one on 3rd Jan but this one is a step up in every way so I'm fucking made up. Also, off to Fuerteventura tomorrow. After a wank 12 months, life feels good today. 

Great news, congrats mate.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

A good half that. The middle part was absolutely brilliant, only lacked the final cutting edge to punish them. Our pressing is a completely different level compared to last season, and teams are really struggling to cole with it.

Van Dijk and Mac Allister have been excellent. Quansah, Mac Allister, Gravenberch, Diaz and Bradley all good and the rest decent.

Early goal second half to kill this off would be nice, but any sort of win and no more injuries will do.

Mac Allister has been both great and good, some player that!

8 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Sky pundits joining the comms box as being in a depressed state over the score  

Is that Michail Antonio in the studio?

Real prick that fella, thinks and talks on sone podcast like he's something special. Ego far outstrips his ability

Don’t worry, on my stream I’ve got ESPN with Craig (clearly hates Liverpool) Burlet and Steve Nichol.

You’d be forgiven for thinking that Steve Nichol never played for us and we shat all over him

All about how poor Fulham are and how crap our (leagues 2nd highest scoring) front line is

• Downvote 1

Just now, dandyman said:

Don’t worry, on my stream I’ve got ESPN with Craig (clearly hates Liverpool) Burlet and Steve Nichol.

You’d be forgiven for thinking that Steve Nichol never played for us and we shat all over him

All about how poor Fulham are and how crap our (leagues 2nd highest scoring) front line is

Steve Nicol is a twat of a pundit. Mark Lawrenson levels of bitterness. 

1 minute ago, dandyman said:

Negged. Nicol.

Gomez scoring will be like Tony Hibbert scoring. We can all claim to have been there forever. 

"I was in Tanzania watching it on the telly at the time but I was at the game wouldn't have missed it for the world, 740 thousand lad something you lot can only ever dream of"