You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most punchable cunt

niallers

2 hours ago, TheRedMachine said:

Pickford

Richarlison

Fernadez

Can’t argue with this.

I find it surprising how dislikable I find Troy Deeney and he never gets a mention. 

He’s like the footballing version of Tony Bellew

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Curly said:

Can’t argue with this.

I find it surprising how dislikable I find Troy Deeney and he never gets a mention. 

Acts like he's some hard man yet beat up an 18 year old student in Birmingham. Thinks he's Mike Tyson because he's been to prison. 

• Upvote 1

Pickford and Richy lad personify Everton. Both have egos the size of Everest with fuck all to back it up with. Anything above ordinary they do is hyped up then they have long spells of not scoring or making stupid mistakes. Both act up to their knobhead fanbase by showing "passion" for the club yet Richy lad fucked off first chance he got and Pickford would do the same at the drop of a hat. 

Pickford showed off to the camera once when he made a save at Wolves when they were 2-0 down then conceded another goal about a minute later. 

Both played to the gallery by clattering Van Dijk and Thiago in the Derby. Pair of utter bellends.

12 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Acts like he's some hard man yet beat up an 18 year old student in Birmingham. Thinks he's Mike Tyson because he's been to prison. 

Exactly mate - constantly talks about prison, but in that “god, I’m not proud of this, but I was a real wrongun” way, from those who actually thrive on that being their identity really. It’s proper Brent eye roll stuff - “just bad boy with a good heart deep down arent I? Hard as nails, but I help old women with their bag across the road”

Similar to Bellew in that he pushes your opinion of him on you. Meff

EC846031-0D82-414D-8547-6A7354AC859C.gif

Edit - in fact, did anyone see that video of bellew walking round goodison where he helps the old guy get his shopping bag into the house. Calling everyone “champ” in a faux respect thing - how humble of him I hear you all shouting, because it is he who is the real champ, yet he bestows that title to other less fortunate people he encounters. Fuck off

5 minutes ago, Curly said:

Exactly mate - constantly talks about prison, but in that “god, I’m not proud of this, but I was a real wrongun” way, from those who actually thrive on that being their identity really. It’s proper Brent eye roll stuff - “just bad boy with a good heart deep down arent I? Hard as nails, but I help old women with their bag across the road”

Similar to Bellew in that he pushes your opinion of him on you. Meff

EC846031-0D82-414D-8547-6A7354AC859C.gif

Yeah. It's like he's always trying to create some persona and big himself up as one of these gang members who start preaching to young black lads.

There's a clip on Twitter where he goes off his head at two young lads who ask him for a photo and one says "I've finally got to meet Harvey Price" and they all burst out laughing. He didn't see the funny side!

• Haha 2

I see old Troy Deeney has been endearing himself to the masses with his recent post game outbursts and chucking players under the bus at forest green.

My cynical and negative outlook has come up trumps here. I was well ahead of the curve on this cunt. Like a broken clock being correct twice a day. Wonderful 

On 13/01/2024 at 22:01, Curly said:

Can’t argue with this.

Just been sacked by Forest Green. He'll probably be on Sky or Talksport in a few weeks saying all the players these days are soft compared to him because  he's been in prison.

• Upvote 1

Players (incl. ex & pundits)/Coaches & Managers:

Fernandes

Anthony

Pickford

Richarlison

Maddison

Son

Gordon

Agbonlahor

Burn

Jesus

Hodgson

Rodgers

Solskjaer

Ferdinand

Richards

Tindall

Howe

Giggs

Bent Shithouses (Refs incl. ex):

Hooper

Tierney

Kavanagh

Webb

Riley

Dean

Elbowing Steroid freak

Quite an extensive list...

• Upvote 2

On 19/01/2024 at 08:08, Preston Red said:

Players (incl. ex & pundits)/Coaches & Managers:

Fernandes

Anthony

Pickford

Richarlison

Maddison

Son

Gordon

Agbonlahor

Burn

Jesus

Hodgson

Rodgers

Solskjaer

Ferdinand

Richards

Tindall

Howe

Giggs

Bent Shithouses (Refs incl. ex):

Hooper

Tierney

Kavanagh

Webb

Riley

Dean

Elbowing Steroid freak

Quite an extensive list...

I find it hard to disagree with any on that list, but I would add Guardiola.