You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which Big Name Footballers Will Turn Down The Saudi Shite?

Captain Turdseye

Predict some players who you think would definitely say no to playing in that shite league for ridiculous wages. 

Caveat, they have to be “big name” players that are 28 or over, therefore considered as possibly coming to the end of their careers. 

The rules are, you name a player here, he goes to Saudi, everyone returns to your prediction and you receive a mass negging. 

There are no winners in this, we’re all losers. 

I’ll start with Alisson. Misplaced loyalty possibly but I hope he ends his career here. 

Toni Kroos will look a bit stupid if he goes there. 

Who else will say no to the blood money?

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Messi has.

Mbappe has so far.

I don’t think you can count on anybody to turn it down, them taking Hendo is like The Joker corrupting Harvey Dent, if he can be corrupted, anybody can. 

Mbappe doesn’t count. 

There’s plenty of time for Messi to get his slice of the pie, and when he does you’re getting negged to oblivion. 

7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Messi has.

Mbappe has so far.

I don’t think you can count on anybody to turn it down, them taking Hendo is like The Joker corrupting Harvey Dent, if he can be corrupted, anybody can. 

Messi took circa £30m to do an advert for their tourism board or something last year.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Predict some players who you think would definitely say no to playing in that shite league for ridiculous wages. 

Caveat, they have to be “big name” players that are 28 or over, therefore considered as possibly coming to the end of their careers. 

The rules are, you name a player here, he goes to Saudi, everyone returns to your prediction and you receive a mass negging. 

There are no winners in this, we’re all losers. 

I’ll start with Alisson. Misplaced loyalty possibly but I hope he ends his career here. 

Toni Kroos will look a bit stupid if he goes there. 

Who else will say no to the blood money?

There’s already one thread for Saudi shit, as well as being in another billion threads. Fuck off with you.

35 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Mbappe doesn’t count. 

There’s plenty of time for Messi to get his slice of the pie, and when he does you’re getting negged to oblivion. 

Both Messi & Mbappe has turned it down the chance to play their this summer.