You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

If Arsenal fail to win the league this season, it would have to be said that Arteta has done a pretty poor job given the amount he has spent.

Still, Arsenal have a healthy GD advantage at this point - a City draw in the last six, and they may well still win it unless they fall apart completely, which can’t be ruled out after last season’s collapse. I think we’re done since our pissing away of the GD advantage means we’d need both a City loss and a miraculous turnaround in form.

Gooner then aye? They have a £550m net spend in the last five years you fucking moron, hence they’re competing.

I hardly think we could have beat 15th placed Crystal Palace at home, it was asking too much. 

Well done Manchester City - talent, tactics, and a dozen years of breaking over 100 rules of the game has brought you here. Fairytale stuff. 

3 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Gooner then aye? They have a £550m net spend in the last five years you fucking moron, hence they’re competing.

Read my first paragraph again. Or the other posts where I’ve pointed out that Arsenal’s sudden success can be attributed in no small part to the shitloads of money they’ve spent.

14 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Arsenal were always going to falter. Didn’t think it’d be this early though. 

It's actually a perfect example of bottling it. There's no way they drop points had we not lost before them. That's the way the universe works.

Unai sinking them is very funny, to be fair.

4 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Read my first paragraph again. Or the other posts where I’ve pointed out that Arsenal’s sudden success can be attributed in no small part to the shitloads of money they’ve spent.

You’re still a cunt.

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's actually a perfect example of bottling it. There's no way they drop points had we not lost before them. That's the way the universe works.

Unai sinking them is very funny, to be fair.

I agree. They lose because we did before them, so I'm not getting too beat up about our surrender because if we had won today I'm almost certain Arsenal would have been more focused in this game.

Well done to the new Bundesliga champions, who can finally shake off that 'Neverkusen' tag. Fully expecting them to suffer a hangover in the coming weeks and finally taste defeat this season.

2 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

City will win their remaining games, today was the nail in the coffin. Makes you want to just wash your hands of the cunt game. Hope pep chokes on one of his turtlenecks the fucking prick.

Nah, we win on Thursday 0-5 and waltz towards the EL final against the man who turned us down.

Meanwhile the side quest of the league hits some unexpected bumps when the Clampits lose to Brighton and draw with Fulham, it comes down to a last day shootout between Liverpool and Arse and Liverpool over haul the the goal difference to win by a solitary goal on the last day scored by a child making their debut in the first team.

That's what Amazon wants, and dagnamit, that's what Amazon gets!

• Upvote 1