You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sydney Sweeney

Spy Bee

1 hour ago, Mook said:

She is pretty.

Maybe not in the most conventional way but she's definitely pretty.

WNYGQWVHA5FD5DKIVSI32MQ4EI.jpg

I agree with Mook here, saw her a while back being interviewed on telly and she was fucking breathtaking to look at.

Looks better on TV than a still photo.

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Daddario is perfection.

Agreed on that. I did watch a film last week just because she was in it.

It was called We Summon the Darkness and not even she could save it as it was absolutely shite, I stuck with it for about three quarters of it and had to turn off. I would not even have given it points for her being in it.

7 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

Some of your lots mrs must be pure 10/10's. 

We are fat; middle aged cunts. None of us have even a whiff of a promise with someone like Sweeney. 

Some of you lot need to give ya head a wobble. 

Thank fuck, else I'd have to say to her, 'NO, Sydney. Your eyelids are too droopy for me to consider getting a tit wank and cumming up your arse. Now piss off, my favourite Colombian camgirls are on soon.'

8 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Thank fuck, else I'd have to say to her, 'NO, Sydney. Your eyelids are too droopy for me to consider getting a tit wank and cumming up your arse. Now piss off, my favourite Colombian camgirls are on soon.'

Hahaha

”just pour this beer on them then fuck off, local milfs want to shag RIGHT NOW” 

10 minutes ago, Mudface said:

They're so close too.

Weird how I never recognise any of them. They must wait indoors with “Property of Bjornebye” written across their body in red lipstick. 

51 minutes ago, Special K said:

Obviously she's fit. I just don't get why she's flavour of the month just because she's got big tits. So many better looking actresses out there.

I think Mook thinks he’s got a chance with her. Best we humour him now he’s gone for the Jason Statham look. 

7 hours ago, Special K said:

Obviously she's fit. I just don't get why she's flavour of the month just because she's got big tits. So many better looking actresses out there.

Most actresses are fit, that's how they get the gig in the first place & someone has to be flavour of the month. Who else would you suggest who hasn't already been mentioned by every Tom, Dick & Harry?

Oh and fuck you Stig, us baldies are coming for you.

200w.gif

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Special K said:

You've kinda answered it yourself there.

For us males it really is that simple, almost is if it's pre-prgrammed into us.

Tits rule.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

You've kinda answered it yourself there.

For us males it really is that simple, almost is if it's pre-prgrammed into us.

Tits rule.

Boobs evolved to attract males. She's got attractive boobs. It's a really simple equation.

2 hours ago, Mook said:

Most actresses are fit, that's how they get the gig in the first place & someone has to be flavour of the month. Who else would you suggest who hasn't already been mentioned by every Tom, Dick & Harry?

Oh and fuck you Stig, us baldies are coming for you.

200w.gif

You look like a bunch of pricks with ears!

IMG_2065.jpeg