You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Financial Results for Year to May 31st 2021

an tha

3 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

You misunderstand me, I was being serious: I love a great set of accounts more than football.

Don’t we all. Remember, I support FSG, not LFC. 

I’m got some Kleenex, baby oil and a framed picture of John Henry ready for the Swiss Ramble breakdown later on.

Gobble.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Nah, disagree mate. Match day revenue was down 95% from £70m to £3m. Think that equates to over 13% of turnover.

Guess we'll have to wait and see it ticket prices go up but Id say using the shite as a reasoning isnt a great one.

I get all the figures, to me, they don’t justify any increase for next season.

42 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Don’t we all. Remember, I support FSG, not LFC. 

I’m got some Kleenex, baby oil and a framed picture of John Henry ready for the Swiss Ramble breakdown later on.

Gobble.

Might have to steady yourself, don't think the full accounts get posted to Companies House for a few months yet. It was early May last year.

5 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Might have to steady yourself, don't think the full accounts get posted to Companies House for a few months yet. It was early May last year.

I think they get posted at the same time? Companies have (or had last time I was involved) 9 months after year end to lodge accounts with CH.

Companies House provisions allow full accounts not to be released to the public while abbreviated ones, which contain less commercially sensitive info, are available.

There might be some delay however in the relevant info being hosted on the CH website? No doubt one of the forum experts will be along to correct, if Im wrong!

43 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Maybe they'll be on tomorrow then.

[Edit] Just checked, last year the announcement on the website was the 27th April with the accounts posted on CH on the 7th May.

So next within the next few weeks.

Soz, out of juice at the moment but will be back. EDIT appears I got a fast charge top up!

Yeah, the absolute backstop date is 9 months after accounts year end but they can file and release them any time they want in between if they wish.

I dont know why but lots of companies leave it until almost the last minute to do so. That and any operational needs can lead to the actual date of release moving about a little.

Quite good when you compare it to a lot of other clubs. Even Bayern Munich are having to cut costs and possibly sell players. 

This season Liverpool should make a lot of money from gate revenue as we've had 5 extra cup games at Anfield with the possibility of another if we beat Norwich. Also received the maximum prize money from the CL having won all seven games and barring a massive collapse will get more money for getting to the last 8.

I think the standard chartered deal is up next season so Liverpool should be asking for a lot more than the current £40m a season.  Let's hope this Nike deal starts paying dividends. More success means more sponsors wanting to associate themselves with you.

1 hour ago, Kevin D said:

Failing to sign a legitimate CB last January cost us the league title. It was an absolutely scandalous decision.

Are we pretending that Leipzig would have let us sign one of their players before playing them in the Champions League? Or that it was advantageous to try to do that?

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Are we pretending that Leipzig would have let us sign one of their players before playing them in the Champions League? Or that it was advantageous to try to do that?

Exactly this

I've said before,the moment t we drew Leipzig we weren't getting the CB we wanted. It was always likely to be a loan deal. 

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Quite good when you compare it to a lot of other clubs. Even Bayern Munich are having to cut costs and possibly sell players. 

This season Liverpool should make a lot of money from gate revenue as we've had 5 extra cup games at Anfield with the possibility of another if we beat Norwich. Also received the maximum prize money from the CL having won all seven games and barring a massive collapse will get more money for getting to the last 8.

I think the standard chartered deal is up next season so Liverpool should be asking for a lot more than the current £40m a season.  Let's hope this Nike deal starts paying dividends. More success means more sponsors wanting to associate themselves with you.

Exactly this.