You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

I see Sunak got his grubby Rwanda deal through , what a fucking waste of money just to prove how tough the tories are fuck off you odious cunt .

It's obviously not going to stop the boats so I wonder who will next in the cross hairs to get the treatment from these corrupt twats 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I see Sunak got his grubby Rwanda deal through , what a fucking waste of money just to prove how tough the tories are fuck off you odious cunt .

It's obviously not going to stop the boats so I wonder who will next in the cross hairs to get the treatment from these corrupt twats 

i think its still got to face a number of legal obstacles?

The cunt was banging on about "foreign courts" yesterday 

13 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

i think its still got to face a number of legal obstacles?

The cunt was banging on about "foreign courts" yesterday 

He's just a fucking con man,  I honestly think he's the worst of every one of them Johnson included , when the GE comes I hope the lot of them get there arses handed to them 

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

He's just a fucking con man,  I honestly think he's the worst of every one of them Johnson included , when the GE comes I hope the lot of them get there arses handed to them 

I Despise that fat mess with every fibre of my soul

• Upvote 1

On 22/04/2024 at 09:19, Anubis said:

They always have names like Camilla and Isabel.

image.jpeg

Honestly she is one of the most spiteful, racist, lying grifters out there. I fucking despise that horrible witch. 

Very convenient headline today about 5 migrants dying on the channel eh…. 

• Upvote 1

I keep on hearing how much of a deterrent being sent to Rwanda is, from the same people who say how safe it is and how its a great place?

If actually losing your life in The Channel isnt a deterrent, why do they think Rwanda will be ?

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Plenty of money for BAE systems not so much for child literacy and development. 

Doesn’t look like theres money for either now they’ve started to pull it apart.

Its the exact same policy stunt Johnson pulled in 2022.

Uncosted fantasy, and smoke and mirrors book keeping, where the next generation have to pick up the tab for the sake of a headline.

13 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Doesn’t look like theres money for either now they’ve started to pull it apart.

Its the exact same policy stunt Johnson pulled in 2022.

Uncosted fantasy, and smoke and mirrors book keeping, where the next generation have to pick up the tab for the sake of a headline.

Defence procurement is notoriously fickle. There’s still middle aged men fighting on Facebook aircraft groups about the TSR2 project. 

30 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Defence procurement is notoriously fickle. There’s still middle aged men fighting on Facebook aircraft groups about the TSR2 project. 

Ben Zaranko, of The IFS, goes through it here and breaks down all the nonsense.

Cheap headline grabbing stuff, again.

7 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Ben Zaranko, of The IFS, goes through it here and breaks down all the nonsense.

Cheap headline grabbing stuff, again.

Thanks mate, the usual dodgy accounting and soundbites as you point out. 

People need to view the post Johnson party for what it is. Grifters, gangsters and thieves. Once you view it through that prism you realise every policy or spending pledge is merely a distraction tactic designed to knock you off balance long enough for them to nip out the back door again and steal some more family silver.

The whole last 14 years has been strip mining pure and simple. The way we used to do it to colonies, we've done it to ourselves, like a bear chewing its own arm off.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

People need to view the post Johnson party for what it is. Grifters, gangsters and thieves. Once you view it through that prism you realise every policy or spending pledge is merely a distraction tactic designed to knock you off balance long enough for them to nip out the back door again and steal some more family silver.

The whole last 14 years has been strip mining pure and simple. The way we used to do it to colonies, we've done it to ourselves, like a bear chewing its own arm off.

Spot on. 

Posted the link before but worth another look. 

https://simonduffy.info/blog/colonialism-version-3

IMG_3779.jpeg

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

there was a letter in the guardian last week saying they have spent the last 13 years basically asset stripping the country,its hard to argue against it.