You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

I'm beginning to think the "beware a woman scorned" saying may have been written with Nadine Dorries in mind. She's more than living up to it. She's put the boot into the lot of them. I like how's she's now christened William Wragg  "Toeragg" in his hour of need. I bet a few are wishing she'd have been fucked off to get drunk on  babycham in the House of Lords bar now  

Am I missing something here? Why would anyone have a swastika placard unless they were trying to incite a reaction?  

As much as genocide is being committed, I don’t agree with the comparisons of an industrial holocaust 75 years ago in which not just Jews were targeted. 

There are other ways to get a point across and as you can see from that evil witch, she’s talking about a sign and not having to discuss the slaughter that’s happening. 

These cunts get so many open goals to deflect it’s unreal. 

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Am I missing something here? Why would anyone have a swastika placard unless they were trying to incite a reaction?  

As much as genocide is being committed, I don’t agree with the comparisons of an industrial holocaust 75 years ago in which not just Jews were targeted. 

There are other ways to get a point across and as you can see from that evil witch, she’s talking about a sign and not having to discuss the slaughter that’s happening. 

These cunts get so many open goals to deflect it’s unreal. 

It's a hard question to answer because despite the total amount of millions of people who have marched in every city in the past 6 months you could probably count the number of swastika placards on one hand. Like the woman says in the tweet below I haven't seen any. 

If we are to take at face value their were a few (out of thousands/millions of placards) then we'd have to see to judge the context. I agree it seems a silly own goal to carry around a swastika placard which could offend, plus as you say its counter productive. Same with them kids outside Starmers house, they are not doing any good, totally counter productive. But to say as Braverman does, that the swastika is offensive regardless of context is clearly ridiculous. As shown in the Spike Milligan clip in the post above or for instance a Mel Brooks movie. She's just creating imaginary enemies to suit her own agenda. 

Meanwhile, here's the Tory candidate for Mayor of London Susan Hall.

20240410_160237.jpg

Oh I agree fully that she will call one thing to suit her agenda. I just think the swastika is a serious hate symbol and used in the vast vast majority of contexts it should be an absolute no go. Comedy sketches are one thing, marches condemning Isreal is taking it too far. Just my opinion. 

Oh and fuck that lying racist cunt Fox and fuck that lying racist cunt Hall

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh I agree fully that she will call one thing to suit her agenda. I just think the swastika is a serious hate symbol and used in the vast vast majority of contexts it should be an absolute no go. Comedy sketches are one thing, marches condemning Isreal is taking it too far. Just my opinion. 

Oh and fuck that lying racist cunt Fox and fuck that lying racist cunt Hall

The sad thing is historically the swastika symbol had a far different meaning.

However since the nazi's co-opted it, it means only 1 thing now.

And Cruellla Braverman, Laurence Fox and Susan Hall are cunts. Just think that should be reiterated.

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

And Cruellla Braverman, Laurence Fox and Susan Hall are cunts. Just think that should be reiterated.

We've got a pic of my great, great grandmother wearing a swastika pin badge in 2015. We call her our nazi nan.

Oh so close for Laura K this morning,  WW3 is breaking out in the middle east but she still managed to shoe horn a question in  about Angela Raynor  to Yvette Cooper 

She must have forgot again to mention Willie Wragg and all of the other Tory scandals to the brain dead Victoria Atkins as well. 

I'm sure her bosses at the BBC will speak to her about it because the BBC isn't run by right wing Tories are they .

• Upvote 3

On 10/04/2024 at 16:59, Creator Supreme said:

The proper Swastika is still used in Eastern philosophy. Google Chrome used have this image when you opened a new tab. 

Buddha

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Love the way she wets her knickers and runs of to IDS for support , we need more of her being called out for her blatant bias 

Shes a tory fucking quisling and she can fuck off is my considered opinion. Its not big and its not clever to say it but nevertheless it is true

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Hundreds of thousands fewer disabled people could receive cold weather payments under the Conservatives’ planned post-election disability benefit reforms, according to an internal government report seen by the Observer.

Thank Christ, last thing us hard working volk need is these parasites not dying of cold.

9 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

The proper Swastika is still used in Eastern philosophy. Google Chrome used have this image when you opened a new tab. 

Buddha

When I worked in Thailand getting on the bus to leave work at night a lot of the other busses had swastikas amongst the gaudy paintwork on them, but as you say it was for a different reason than the Nazis used it for

16 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Hundreds of thousands fewer disabled people could receive cold weather payments under the Conservatives’ planned post-election disability benefit reforms, according to an internal government report seen by the Observer.

Come on, they can go to the library and sit there all day. Why do these feckless wasters need to heat their home.