You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

On the face of it, it's the beginnings of a communist state. 

Close off the outside world, put people through hardship in the 'national interest', throw billions at the military, and remove basic human rights.  We'll have more in common with the likes of North Korea than our European neighbors or America. 

Rico, what's up?  

It's your gang, you don't like the smell of their farts? 

Why are you negging the literal chain of events that are occurring that you support?

19 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Rico, what's up?  

It's your gang, you don't like the smell of their farts? 

Why are you negging the literal chain of events that are occurring that you support?

I think you are making an error. A common one.

I don’t support any party, I haven’t ever contributed or joined one. I have voted for the party that benefited me the most.  Whether that’s Labour in the mayoral elections in Manchester or conservatives in the GE. I voted LD this time.   To try and pin this shit on me, someone who moved away from the Cons when it was Labour voters moving to conservatives is weird. 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I don’t support any party, I haven’t ever contributed or joined one. I have voted for the party that benefited me the most.  Whether that’s Labour in the mayoral elections in Manchester or conservatives in the GE. I voted LD this time.   To try and pin this shit on me, someone who moved away from the Cons when it was Labour voters moving to conservatives is weird. 

And I’ll be voting Starmer in the next election to stick it to you commie cunts.

Solidarity, brother.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Solidarity, brother.

I like Starmer. I think a simple search will prove that. 

If the party that benefits me, no longer benefits me then I’ll change my mind. I fail to see the controversy in that. Unless you’re in cult. 

I hope all you Labour voters pray for the Iraqis you murdered. 

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

If the party that benefits me, no longer benefits me then I’ll change my mind. I fail to see the controversy in that. Unless you’re in cult. 

Benefits you in the short term in terms of tax cuts. You voted for the Tories, how’s Brexit working out for you? How’s COVID impacting the economy? How’re public services after austerity? Enjoying the libraries? Nah, you support what you’re told to think will be better for you, but you don’t think what will be better for you and your family over the long term. In short, you’d happily fuck people over to save a few pence. 

Top lad, etc. 

As ever I’m astounded by the power of my single vote. Is it a Super Vote? I mean it didn’t count for years as I was in a LD safe seat. 

As for how it’s working out (quick look around, check the bank balance) yes, seems ok.  
Edit: and then there’s the amount of tax I pay. 

25 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You’d have to believe in god to prey and I don’t, so that’s moot, however I’m sad for every life unfulfilled because of the reprehensible action of any government who have decided that dickswinging would equate diplomacy, and I’m including the Tories/libs that bombed Afghanistan/Syria and other lesser reported stuff, plus sold weapons that stole the lives of far too many worldwide.

It wasn’t a dig, you’re a good weather vane for how people detached from this little circlejerk feel and need to be listened to.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

You’d have to believe in god to prey and I don’t, so that’s moot, however I’m sad for every life unfulfilled because of the reprehensible action of any government who have decided that dickswinging would equate diplomacy, and I’m including the Tories/libs that bombed Afghanistan /Syria and other lesser reported stuff, plus sold weapons that stole the lives of far too many worldwide.

It wasn’t a dig, you’re a good weather vein for how people detached from this little circlejerk feel and need to be listened to.

(The God and prey autocorrect is lovely). 

Look, I’m just a realist and don’t pretend anything other than I want the best for me and my family. If you lot can also be ok then that’s ace, but , ultimately, I don’t care. That sounds harsh but simply because I disagree with some on here they think exactly the same about me. 

13 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

As ever I’m astounded by the power of my single vote. Is it a Super Vote? I mean it didn’t count for years as I was in a LD safe seat. 

As for how it’s working out (quick look around, check the bank balance) yes, seems ok.  
Edit: and then there’s the amount of tax I pay. 

34 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Their are two types of people who vote Conservative. A. Multi millionaires. B. Gullible fucking idiots.

Have another look at your bank statement to see which one you are.

7 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Their are two types of people who vote Conservative. A. Multi millionaires. B. Gullible fucking idiots.

Have another look at your bank statement to see which one you are.

I keep hearing this. Usually from people who are intellectual powerhouses who complain that if they’d just been given a chance they’d be so, so much more successful. 

Remember me saying yesterday I don’t care if you live or die? I was being honest. 

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I keep hearing this. Usually from people who are intellectual powerhouses who complain that if they’d just been given a chance they’d be so, so much more successful. 

Unless you live on a remote island or a place with little contact with the outside world a right wing government will invariably lead to a society so uneven and deprived the conditions of the surroundings will have a detrimental impact on your children's future, it would take a colossal amount of money to partially shield them. 

Plus, no amount of personal finance will save you from oncoming disaster,

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Unless you live on a remote island or a place with little contact with the outside world a right wing government will invariably lead to a society so uneven and deprived the conditions of the surroundings will have a detrimental impact on your children's future, it would take a colossal amount of money to partially shield them. 

But that’s absolutely not true is it?  In fact it’s just bollocks. As fucking usual. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

But that’s absolutely not true is it?  In fact it’s just bollocks. As fucking usual. 

Course it's true, climate change, inequality, less investment on social structures will undoubtedly hinder the next generation however good their prospects are. Of course billionaires will buy themselves partial shielding but they wont be immune from their surroundings.

11 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Course it's true, climate change, inequality, less investment on social structures will undoubtedly hinder the next generation however good their prospects are. Of course billionaires will buy themselves partial shielding but they wont be immune from their surroundings.

Oh do fuck off. And at least mark your edits. 

A conservative government in the U.K. and its 5 yr tenure will make no difference if China and the US are ignoring climate change.  

Fucking hell, if I’d known my vote was so important I’d have sold the fucker. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Oh do fuck off. And at least mark your edits. 

A conservative government in the U.K. and its 5 yr tenure will make no difference if China and the US are ignoring climate change.  

Fucking hell, if I’d known my vote was so important I’d have sold the fucker. 

I think that conservative government in them five years made hell of a difference. This thread was born through it. The war in Libya they undertook proved disastrous. Austerity and lack of action on climate change has produced the predicted results but you crack on in your own little la la land.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I think that conservative government in them five years made hell of a difference. This thread was born through it. The war in Libya they undertook proved disastrous. Austerity and lack of action on climate change has produced the predicted results but you crack on in your own little la la land.

Hold on, you are jumping around again. You have a million Iraqis on your conscience. Of course you fucking don’t. 

I live in Stockport, my vote for the Tory’s made no difference to the world. At all. 

9 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Remember me saying yesterday I don’t care if you live or die? I was being honest. 

I heard you the first time.