You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Manchester United, March 22nd 2015

lebron

Fair play to Gerrard for the apology.

Stevie has just apologised. Fucking gutted for him. I think we can all forgive this one indiscretion.Legend of a man.

Agree. Carra has just said also that he thinks him not being picked had built up inside him and he was frustrated. I'm not saying it was right but what Carra said rings true - he also said he was emotional player and I remember he played awful when his parents were going through a difficult time.

Overall though still gutted, I was really confident for today.

There's no way Sterling should be getting any where near £100k a week the kids had 1 and a half good seasons he needs to take alook at who's looking after him off the pitch then watch back today's game (and quite afew games he's played in this season) and realise he's a long way off that kind of contract.

I'm beginning to think - let him go!

• Upvote 1

Worst thing is, if we hadn't overthought the game and just showed up and played our usual way, we would have slaughtered these fucks. 

We could have done with Raheem up with Sturridge running at those pieces of shit at the back.  But no lets play into the Mancs hands.

• Upvote 1

There's no way Sterling should be getting any where near £100k a week the kids had 1 and a half good seasons he needs to take alook at who's looking after him off the pitch then watch back today's game (and quite afew games he's played in this season) and realise he's a long way off that kind of contract.

He'll just compare it with what city are willing to pay regardless of merit. We'll have to bid to keep him, as it's an auction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough, I'm still steamed up about the game, so impartiality may not be much in evidence. I still think Jones should go for his blatant kick at the knee, Rooney is a yellow all day. Agree about the cumulative effect. There was no balance to his decision making. 

Fair enough, I'm still steamed up about the game, so impartiality may not be much in evidence. I still think Jones should go for his blatant kick at the knee, Rooney is a yellow all day. Agree about the cumulative effect. There was no balance to his decision making. 

Page 8. Atkinson is a worry i said. He proved to be significantly more than that. Ive seen it game after game when he does us.

• Upvote 2

was brilliant but he's got a ban waiting for him once fa looks at his stamp

Atkinson should have a ban waiting for him too.

Utter shite all match, exemplified by this - there was probably another minute to play, but that would have meant him making a decision about that stamp, so the shithouse blew time.

• Upvote 1

We´ve had fantastic run up to now. It was the start of the season that ruined the chances of getting champions League (we might still get there). The answer isn´t to bin all of the players all of a sudden, it´s about building frpm the core of players we got. I Think we will com good. Sakho was brilliant today by the way... (I Think that "Psycho" by the Sonics would be a perfect song for the lad)

• Upvote 1