You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

The very fact you're all talking about Mourinho and not about his players or their weaknesses vindicates his "look at me i'm being a cunt again" strategy. The problem is that he keeps having to devise new and more bizarre cunty antics to get noticed, We should have a poll on our favourite Maureen cunt stunt. For me its the eye gouging and hiding his dog to avoid quarantine regs,   

• Upvote 2

So absolutely nobody from the media or FA or players reps wants to come out and say that player health and safety is paramount and that professional medical attention shouldn't be trivialized in the name of 'tactics'?

Fuck me, this cunt gets a free ride.

• Upvote 7

So absolutely nobody from the media or FA or players reps wants to come out and say that player health and safety is paramount and that professional medical attention shouldn't be trivialized in the name of 'tactics'?

As if to prove it here's his fat friend Bluto wobbling over the hill to defend him...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3194289/When-Jose-Mourinho-said-Chelsea-s-bench-needed-understand-game-wasn-t-sexist-dig-Eva-Carneiro.html

Mourinio has obviously forgot about this,made a cunt of himself

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/oct/18/newsstory.sport

• Upvote 1

Just seen this on MSN, most hated coaches in sport, mainly American but he has come in 11th out of 25

Jose Mourinho
When your nickname is “the Chosen One,” you better believe a ton of people are going to hate you. For current Chelsea F.C. manager Jose Mourinho, this is exactly the case. Although he has been extremely successful everywhere he has managed, Mourinho is easily one of the most smug and arrogant coaches in all of sports. Mourinho has also earned his hate by accusing referee’s of cheating, cursing out opposing coaches and players, and having his players waste time in matches.

Just seen this on MSN, most hated coaches in sport, mainly American but he has come in 11th out of 25

Jose Mourinho

When your nickname is “the Chosen One,” you better believe a ton of people are going to hate you. For current Chelsea F.C. manager Jose Mourinho, this is exactly the case. Although he has been extremely successful everywhere he has managed, Mourinho is easily one of the most smug and arrogant coaches in all of sports. Mourinho has also earned his hate by accusing referee’s of cheating, cursing out opposing coaches and players, and having his players waste time in matches.

David-Moyes-smile-grin.jpg

Mourinho to call the writer of that piece infertile within the hour, and say his wife is ugly.

This latest thing will thankfully just hasten his ultimate exit.  It's already got parallels with last time he was here, in reaching the tipping point where even most of the slow-on-the-uptake and the fawning can spot someone who's that much of a cunt.

As for the inevitable new medical staff to come, perhaps he should employ Lance Armstrong.  He's got great experience of administering pharmaceuticals to athletes, and I somehow suspect he would intuitively "understand the game" when one of Mourinho's players are cheating to gain an advantage.

• Upvote 2

That's pretty much my first thought.

Our H&S officer from work is a friend on Facebook.  I've just asked him this:-

OK, a quick question about the HSWA 74. Suppose an employee is potentially injured at work, a competent person checks them to see whether they need treatment... and then the manager (effectively) demotes the competent person because, in carrying out their duties, they potentially affected productivity. Is that manager in breach of the law?

(I strongly suspect the answer is "yes" - but I just want to check.)

That's pretty much my first thought.

Our H&S officer from work is a friend on Facebook.  I've just asked him this:-

OK, a quick question about the HSWA 74. Suppose an employee is potentially injured at work, a competent person checks them to see whether they need treatment... and then the manager (effectively) demotes the competent person because, in carrying out their duties, they potentially affected productivity. Is that manager in breach of the law?

(I strongly suspect the answer is "yes" - but I just want to check.)

Reply:-

It would be a section 2 and a section 7 offence. However, the act of playing football in the professional arena is not classed as work. Therefore the act does not apply to the individual players. It only applies to the infrastructure they use or were football trained for, played on or watches from. It is an employment law offence, I suppose.

Great manager. Winning mentality. Id love him here.

I used to think this and convinced myself that if he took over here and we won things it wouldn't matter how much of a cunt he was. But I really would rather we never win another trophy again than have him here and see us clean up very trophy for 10 seasons. 

There's winning and being successful and then there's winning and being successful without being cunts about it.