You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

And where is your shameful national media, your sports journalists that made Suarez cultural misunderstanding first news in your rainy little country? are they being cuckolded by their village wives, gfs, husband, bfs again?

If they don't react to this, they are all sons/daughters of whores. Actually they are, anyway.

• Upvote 3

And where is your shameful national media, your sports journalists that made Suarez cultural misunderstanding first news in your rainy little country? are they being cuckolded by their village wives, gfs, husband, bfs again?

If they don't react to this, they are all sons/daughters of whores. Actually they are, anyway.

Rainy little country, eh.

I've heard Edinburgh has an African microclimate, Gio.

Let's put everything into perspective. A female Doctor who spent all of her life studying on how to save lives and careers, she goes to work and is called "daughter of a whore" for practicing her profession by a member of her organisation. Subsequently she is being downgraded as a punishment. You can't make that stuff up. Chelsea should be penalised and Mourinho should be deported from your country.

I'm not in Edinburgh Lizzie, I've only been there to visit my cousin in Leith.

I hope she sues him, and Chelsea, to the max. Constructive dismissal, or whatever it might be called when you are downgraded for doing your job. Then in addition she should get stuck in for the public humiliation. 

She's a doctor. She will land on her feet in another top job of her choosing. She is separate to the players. They are enthralled by the likes of Mourinho and kow-tow to him, but she has a backbone. 

Pursue it to the max. It will also put a strain on Mourinho's relationship with Abramovich. 

• Upvote 4

The Premier League becomes more like the WWE with every passing day. Jose Mourinho is a boring cunt.

He's turnt on Terry? Brilliant.

Perhaps he's reforming the NWO with Hogan, Nash and Hall!

He's picked the wrong fight there. Twat he maybe but Terry will bring him down.

Happy days!

Cunt he might be but stupid he's not. Taking Mongo off is going to cause a shitstorm and I guess its down to the Russian crook not throwing more money at him . Looking at Maureen today hes got that look of a guy who doesn't fancy the job any more and you've got to wonder whether he's not looking for the exit again with his tried and trusted method of acting the complete twat and pissing everyone off to the point where he's shown the door,   

Cunt he might be but stupid he's not. Taking Mongo off is going to cause a shitstorm and I guess its down to the Russian crook not throwing more money at him . Looking at Maureen today hes got that look of a guy who doesn't fancy the job any more and you've got to wonder whether he's not looking for the exit again with his tried and trusted method of acting the complete twat and pissing everyone off to the point where he's shown the door,   

Just after he's signed a lucrative contract extension of course!