You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a fallacy which really gets on my tits. How is it dangerous for people to say whatever they want about Kenny? Do you think that Henry and Werner will sack him or keep him at the club based on internet consensus? This isn't fucking Purslow and Broughton we're dealing with; these are shrewd men who will have their own professional advisers and a set of expectations that Kenny will be held to, so don't delude yourself that what people say and think, or the level of support they show to the manager will make any great deal of difference, and don't come on here saying 'it's dangerous' to back someone like Kenny because it's not dangerous in the slightest. What do you think will happen, exactly? Do you think that we'll be playing in League 2 under Dalglish, with FSG leaking money all over the place but going 'err, better not sack him, the fans think he's a legend!' You're talking rubbish.
#

Henry and his "professional advisers" know FUCK ALL about football.

They even tried to give Roy Cunting Hodgson a chance, which shows how much they know, you fucking clown.

One win off fourth place is no disgrace.

The evidence to support those who thought that us being out of Europe was a good thing is predictably thin.

Kenny bought to secure a Europa league spot, not a CL spot, and I remain confident we will get that.

Jesus christ, stop talking bollocks. Kenny's future at the club will be hanging in the balance if we fail to qualify for the CL.

Downing's been the biggest disappointment so far. I was actually pleased with his signing' date=' and thought he'd offer some genuine quality down that left wing. How wrong I was.[/quote']

Why would you think Stuart Downing would offer genuine quality? He has never done such a thing in his fairly long Premiership career.

People need to cop the fuck on. Kenny is no the Messiah, he is merely a King and all Kings have their day. I am not saying this is his end but I am not going to blindly follow him endlessly like a cult religion. He is answerable in all he does and needs to be questioned if it is not working. Right now he has spent a lot and it is not working. He needs to change things and i hope he does. If he continues with this system and these players he will not. He will merely believe that he is right no matter what and we will suffer as a result. I have seen this to many times with Liverpool managers, i hope the king knows how to adapt and admit in his failings. Time will tell

Why would you think Stuart Downing would offer genuine quality? He has never done such a thing in his fairly long Premiership career.

He's a decent left winger. That's a pretty fair assessment. Admittedly nobody apart from Kenny and Comolli thougt he was worth £20m, but nobody apart from Kenny thinks Henderson should play RM either.

Nobody is perfect. Not even Kenny - I said before his appointment that he'd made as many truly shit transfer decisions as good ones: Speedie, Carter, Barnes and Rush at Newcastle, Guivarch, Andersson, John Dahl Tomasson.

What does Kenny do when he's wasted so much money on dross? It's not like he can start playing 4-2-3-1 and that will make Andy Carroll a footballer or Stewart Downing a tricky winger. Andy Carroll is always going to be a carthorse and Stewart Downing will always be average. These are facts of life and should be taught to small children.

How does Kenny escape from the mess of his own making?

I'll say it now Robbie. Not a chance. Even the worst Arsenal side for 15 years is still better than us. So are Spurs. We won't finish above either. We'll be battling it out with Newcastle & Stoke.

Come on now. Thats just absurd, knee jerk rubbish.

How is it obvious? We've just won two on the bounce with Carroll up front.

I'm sorry Robbie but if you can't see it you just don't have what it takes to be a top pundit/fan like the rest of us. You should go and support Newcastle and believe you are going to win the premiership this season.:yes: