You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst show on TV?

Elmyn Noos

Jesus knows there's a lot of shit on the TV, but what is the worst show we are regularly subjected to? Show your workings, but pick ONE.

For me, even taking into account all the celeb reality shit, it's a toss up between Eastenders and Come Dine With Me. Eastenders being a bunch of irritating twats in a series of misunderstandings and totally unbelievable sets of circumstances over-reacting and screaming at each other (or serial drama as the TV laughingly like to call it), and Come Dine with Me being a group of carefully selected freaks and social misfits inviting people round for dinner then bitching about each other behind their backs.

In the spirit of my pick a winner fuckface thread, I'm going for Cunts Dine With Me. It's on now. My wife is watching it. It's fucking shit. Her watching it lowers my opinion of her.

CSI New York Miami London Ballykissmyarse.

Doing the same shit in different locations doesn't dilute the stink.

Did Lt. Columbo have to ask some twat in a lab for forensic help every fucking time?

Did Jim Rockford sit in an office drinking coffee and psychoanalysing 'perps'?

Did Kojak give a shit about the district attorney?

Did they fuck. They were too busy fighting, shooting and car chasing.

Fuck off with your capucino and do some proper police work.

Pick ONE. Simple rules. In fact, negged.

The opening post does not contain any rules. And the one you purport to mention is singular, not plural. Power down your lasers and rescind your incorrect neg, or witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station.

The One show. 'Factual' programming for complete dickheads. The Beeb probably count that shit as part of their quota for ticking the infotainment boxes.

Asking a loads of bigoted cunts what their favourite colour is, then backing it up with the opinion if a D lister or a genuinely famous person plugging something; is not educational or public service broadcasting. It's fuckwittery to keep the masses quiet and occupied.

Damn, I wish I was motivated enough to organise an uprising.

Celebrity Juice is up there, due to the sheer amount of cunts who think it is funny to quote it all the fucking time.

Fucking right. When people say "potato" in an Irish accent and then look at me expecting to laugh I find it very hard not to kill them. It's some seriously unfunny shit.