You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How does one go about obtaining non-disclosure forms?

Guest simon

As far as I know you can not patent a idea.

Correct i think, but you can annex a transcription of your conversation with the chemist, add it as a numbered document to the main nda then get both parties to sign & date the transcription & nda.

That way you have concrete evidence, so if the chemist did nick your idea, any half decent solicitor would have enough to go to town on him and get you a percentage on future sales or payout

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct i think, but you can annex a transcription of your conversation with the chemist, add it as a numbered document to the main nda then get both parties to sign & date the transcription & nda.

That way you have concrete evidence, so if the chemist did nick your idea, any half decent solicitor would have enough to go to town on him and get you a percentage on future sales or payout

Problem I have is he's in London I wanted to record it I may still do over the phone I'm not sure how though and if it would act as evidence.

Problem I have is he's in London I wanted to record it I may still do over the phone I'm not sure how though and if it would act as evidence.

As long as he signs a transcription of the conversation as 'an accurate reflection of the discussions that have taken place' and dated it, it is a leaglly binding document for annexure to the main nda (providing he has signed & dated that also). I have to do this 4 or 5 times a month for pre & post tender meetings annexed to letters of intent. Slightly different field granted, but it is still contract law.

Si, I studied Chemistry as part of my dual award gcse back in 1996, so that makes me pretty much a chemist, with 15 years experience. If you like, you can run the idea past me and I swear down that I won't nick your idea, all I'll do is tell everyone else on here what it is.

Hope this may be of some use.

Si, I studied Chemistry as part of my dual award gcse back in 1996, so that makes me pretty much a chemist, with 15 years experience. If you like, you can run the idea past me and I swear down that I won't nick your idea, all I'll do is tell everyone else on here what it is.

Hope this may be of some use.

I've pm'd you.

The squirting circle saga has been one of the most exciting things on the GF in the last few years. Hope it does come to an ace end, and not such a letdown as the "real One-Punch Jarv" story. That one was soo much better in my head.

It's close hopefully the chemist can help. I'm going to record our call. As proof.

It's close hopefully the chemist can help. I'm going to record our call. As proof.

Im no expert but you need to make the chemist aware you are recording, because if it (the recording) is obtained illegally it won't be admissable as evidence in any later proceedings.

Im no expert but you need to make the chemist aware you are recording, because if it (the recording) is obtained illegally it won't be admissable as evidence in any later proceedings.

Thought of that already mate ill get him to say that he is happy for me to record.

I've pm'd you.

Simon, Chris M's post was a cleverly worded piss-take.

I, on the other hand, as well as a GCSE in Chemistry, also have an AS-level, and A-level and yer genuine, actual BSc.(Hons) in Chemistry.

That means I have a degree. Awarded by a University. In Chemistry.

ie AM AN ACTUAL CHEMIST.

Pm me.

I got a C at GCSE in Chemistry and quit while I was ahead. This makes me less qualified than Brendan, but I am more pleasant and in the big bad world of business that means a lot. Basically, would you tell your idea to someone lovely like me, or someone beastly like Brendan.

I once got a chemistry set for Christmas. It had lots of different coloured stuff in it and some test tubes. I am sure I am more than qualified to look over your idea for a small fee.

PM me.

Done i hope i can trust you.