You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

"the city’s original football club"

Wanker.

They should be reminded that in actual fact, the incorporated company that started Everton, changed its name to Liverpool. In this day and age their have been done for stealing the clubs name from houlding.

Blue in work. "Chelsea should be done for tapping up Stones. Martinez said he was not for sale but they are bidding £36 million for him. The rule should be, if you tap up a player and sign him, you should be fined the same amount as you pay for him. Therefore, Chelsea owe us £72 million for Stones"

I was speechless.

Did you remind him that city would have to give us another 49m?
  • Upvote 2

The Blues had looked set to win back-to-back titles in 1964 but lost three of their last five fixtures and fell away, allowing Liverpool to pull clear and win Bill Shankly’s first championship.

So Liverpool finished 5 points clear of Everton (2 points for a win then) and got only 1 point from their last 3 games and still Everton lost the league rather than we won it. One Blue who really doesn't know his history....

I actually thought that this was an interesting article when I read the Echo last night. Mainly due to the fact that travelling to Australia back then must have seemed like travelling to another planet due to the distance involved and they probably had to stop over about 4 times before getting there. Also the state of the pitches and what type of opposition they faced. Even sorting the games out must have been a nightmare involving long expensive phonecalls.

But then the bitterness shows through and it comes across as a piece of Evertonian "look at us" propaganda when it didn't need to be.

• Upvote 2

Bless

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-fan-riddick-bowe-9711350?

'Celebrity' Evertonian Riddick Bowe has claimed that he is contemplating relocating to Meols to be closer to his beloved Blues. The native New Yorker who hails from Brooklyn took part in a Twitter exchange with fans asking them to guess where he was living now and ended with his revelation about a possible transatlantic switch.

Nicknamed “Big Daddy”, the 6ft 5in retired pugilist won 43 of his 45 professional fights but in recent years he has been a vocal supporter of Everton. JS22445683.jpgThe former undisputed heavyweight boxing champion of the world took to social media to announce that he was thinking about moving to Livershite to support Everton.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I misread that article as "Everton FC fat Riddick Bowe hints at move to Liverpool". Oh well missed opportunity there.

Even Riddick's peddling the "you don't chose, your chosen" line. 

'Ima getting sick of peeps asking me why ima Evertonian fan if they was real fans they wud know u dont choose to be one you get chosen.' 

They should be reminded that in actual fact, the incorporated company that started Everton, changed its name to Liverpool. In this day and age their have been done for stealing the clubs name from houlding.

Did you remind him that city would have to give us another 49m?

QPR would be happy. 

Mourinho has got the born not manufactured brigade up in arms about Chelsea's bid for Stones. Inferring that the top 4 never have many English players in their squads due to smaller clubs chancing their luck and trying to get as much money as possible out of bigger clubs.

To be honest, I got the impression he wasn't just referring to them when I saw that quote mentioned on Twatter.

Loves having a snide at us.

Fat middle aged bloke, not very bright, wears a t-shirt 2 sizes to small.

Should fit in well with the bitters

Just needs a taxi driver licence, a piss poor Dunc the drunk tattoo and a criminal record for domestic abuse for a perfect 10 out of 10

• Upvote 1

Fat middle aged bloke, not very bright, wears a t-shirt 2 sizes to small.

Should fit in well with the bitters

Just needs a taxi driver licence, a piss poor Dunc the drunk tattoo and a criminal record for domestic abuse for a perfect 10 out of 10

He's got the domestic abuse charge already

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/10/sports/plus-boxing-bowe-is-arrested-on-assault-charge.html?ref=topics

he needs to get to the Wirral first to apply for his taxi license and he can go to Rogues in County Road for his official Drunk and Disorderly tattoo.

"May i suggest the Duncan strangling Steffen Freund tattoo sir"