You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Speaking to one last night about who they're looking to sign this year he pretty much quoted the back of last week's echo 'Martinez knows who he wants, it's identified and the club are working quickly to sign them up'

That's no-one then yeah?

More loan players I suspect, so they'll do most if their business in the last 2 weeks of the window.

• Upvote 1

If you were a bitter surely you would be asking when every premier lge club has just had a huge cash windfall, was it 75m they had? Why they are not in for some proper quality instead of bringing in some short term loan deals they even have European football surely they could get some 1 decent.

I'd love us to put £30 million on Bill's desk for Barkley and see what he says.

He would say

“erm erm, blue for life, erm, yeah, erm, listen lad, erm…. Look right. Erm, I’m a blue and that, my family, blue and stuff, legacy, goodison’s atmosphere, Adrian, erm, look do it in cash and sort me a chopper to Monaco and we are done here”

Wouldn't it be great if we offered 38 million and Barkley pushed the deal through with a transfer request, County Road would stage a beer hall putsch revolution, they'd march to Goodison as one and string Kenwright up at the gates by his bollocks.

Get that offer in, classic Sun Tzu philosophy, create division, infighting ensues amongst themselves and then whilst there preoccupied... conquer the lot of them.

In this case Barkley holding the number 20 shirt in his hands, smiling at the photographers at Anfield saying "it's the best day of my life, i've joined the biggest club in England, i can't wait to play with my idol Steven Gerrard".

Gif+3.gif