You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Their latest slogan (or at least the most recent one coming up on my fb feed) is 'not bitter, just better'

Better than what exactly? I genuinely don't understand this other than the fact it's a small club trying to outdo their bigger neighbours. Again.

• Upvote 1

Their latest slogan (or at least the most recent one coming up on my fb feed) is 'not bitter, just better'

Better than what exactly? I genuinely don't understand this other than the fact it's a small club trying to outdo their bigger neighbours. Again.

Nil Satire Nisi Optimum.

• Upvote 5

Its the one they are going to use on the wirral. To piss of tranmere fans or some shit like that. 

• Upvote 1

If you are ever up by their ground I urge you to go and have a look at "the Everton Story" on the side of the Main Stand for comedy value.

They actually celebrate their avoidance of relegation in 1998 as some form of achievement. Other fantastic things like breaking their transfer record for Barmby, Johnson and Beattie are celebrated as well as Neville Southall making 750 appearances.

• Upvote 1

If you are ever up by their ground I urge you to go and have a look at "the Everton Story" on the side of the Main Stand for comedy value.

They actually celebrate their avoidance of relegation in 1998 as some form of achievement. Other fantastic things like breaking their transfer record for Barmby, Johnson and Beattie are celebrated as well as Neville Southall making 750 appearances.

I remember that. Got on the bus to school and one massive bluenose cunt in particular had lost his voice, he was a few years older than me and a lad in my year asked him what was up with his voice so this bitter took off on him saying he is a stupid cunt for asking as everton had just performed a miracle, liverpool have never seen an atmosphere like that etc etc.

I just laughed. 

I remember that. Got on the bus to school and one massive bluenose cunt in particular had lost his voice, he was a few years older than me and a lad in my year asked him what was up with his voice so this bitter took off on him saying he is a stupid cunt for asking as everton had just performed a miracle, liverpool have never seen an atmosphere like that etc etc.

I just laughed.

Is this the 'miracle' against the team whose keeper was later investigated for corruption?

Nil Satis Nisi 4th From Bottom.

• Upvote 1

Classic Blueshite moment. I went to Goodison yesterday with my kids as the group they are in had a day out with Everton in the Community. Various schools were invited and there were lots of mini goals set up all over the pitch for kids to have a kick about as well as visiting the dressing rooms.

Anyway, this fella in his 50's - probably a teacher decided to get changed into his full Everton kit and walked down the tunnel then out on the pitch. He walked out playing Z cars in his mobile and looked round the ground. I ruined his blueshite wet dream by bursting out laughing as he was about to jog onto the pitch. He got a cob on and turned his phone off. He wasn't even doing it for a laugh and was deadly serious.

• Upvote 4

Classic Blueshite moment. I went to Goodison yesterday with my kids as the group they are in had a day out with Everton in the Community. Various schools were invited and there were lots of mini goals set up all over the pitch for kids to have a kick about as well as visiting the dressing rooms.

Anyway, this fella in his 50's - probably a teacher decided to get changed into his full Everton kit and walked down the tunnel then out on the pitch. He walked out playing Z cars in his mobile and looked round the ground. I ruined his blueshite wet dream by bursting out laughing as he was about to jog onto the pitch. He got a cob on and turned his phone off. He wasn't even doing it for a laugh and was deadly serious.

Nil Shame Nisi Full Kit Wanker Optimum.

• Upvote 2

Feel quite sorry for the fella! If I had anfield too myself i'd do the dame with ynwa on! Then run down the kop end and score a quicker hat-trick than God did at the other end. Id celebrate in-front of the kop then wave at my imaginary WAG in the main stand as I walked off the pitch acknowledging all 4 corners of the stadium before shaking hands with Sturridge as he comes in for the last 5 minutes. Id take a seat in the dugout, have a fake swig of lucozade then go and have a shit in the away dressing room showers.

• Upvote 4

A blue sent me the following joke:

An Evertonian was walking along a beach when he found an old lamp. He rubbed it and a genie came out. "You have one wish", he said.

"I want to live to be 150", said the Evertonian.

"I'm sorry, but that's one wish I can't grant", said the genie.

"Ok. I want to live until Steven Gerrard has a Premier League winners medal", said the Evertonian

"You crafty bastard....."

I sent it back changing the punchline to 'I want to live until Everton win a trophy'

Got the reply 'Haha Gerrard slipped'

Won't bother anymore

• Upvote 3

A blue sent me the following joke:

An Evertonian was walking along a beach when he found an old lamp. He rubbed it and a genie came out. "You have one wish", he said.

"I want to live to be 150", said the Evertonian.

"I'm sorry, but that's one wish I can't grant", said the genie.

"Ok. I want to live until Steven Gerrard has a Premier League winners medal", said the Evertonian

"You crafty bastard....."

I sent it back changing the punchline to 'I want to live until Everton win a trophy'

Got the reply 'Haha Gerrard slipped'

Won't bother anymore

Is this mate about 8 years old?

They're pathetic.