You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Remember reading a quote in here by someone who wound a bitter up by telling him el hadj Diouf was better than dixie Dean as dixie had never scored in a world cup or been African player of the year.

can't remember who put it but I can imagine blue mist falling on the bitter

Diouf never scored at a World Cup either. The shit cunt.

Remember reading a quote in here by someone who wound a bitter up by telling him el hadj Diouf was better than dixie Dean as dixie had never scored in a world cup or been African player of the year.

can't remember who put it but I can imagine blue mist falling on the bitter

It was me, to be fair, a few other Evertonians were laughing at this fella being wound up as it was blatantly obvious I was taking the piss.

This bitter also got into such a strop about Barmby joining us, you would think he was responsible for slaughtering entire villages of innocent women and children.

It was me, to be fair, a few other Evertonians were laughing at this fella being wound up as it was blatantly obvious I was taking the piss.

This bitter also got into such a strop about Barmby joining us, you would think he was responsible for slaughtering entire villages of innocent women and children.

nothing better than people who take the bait like that.

We do a bit of work for Everton in our place.  We're quite busy with some of the background stuff we've got on for them and someone suggested I muck in and help out.  I looked at two Bitters and just said, "Nah, why would I want to help out?  I can't abide them!" The two bloos were seething but couldn't say anything because I'm always laughing when I wind them up.  Just seeing the hatred in their eyes was good enough for me.

I also said Dixie Dean only scored 60 in a season as all defences back then were shit and every game finished 7-5. Told him if he played now he would only get about 15 a season due to foreign coaches, tactics and better players instead of sir Charles Charlie Charles playing in his hiking boots. He really did get very upset.

• Upvote 6

I also said Dixie Dean only scored 60 in a season as all defences back then were shit and every game finished 7-5. Told him if he played now he would only get about 15 a season due to foreign coaches, tactics and better players instead of sir Charles Charlie Charles playing in his hiking boots. He really did get very upset.

Nil Centre Backs Dixie Optimum.

Jesus. If you thought Everton were obsessed with us check out this guys shop. YNFA (You're not famous anymore)

http://www.ynfa.net/online-store.html

Manc tosser.  This shit actually amuses me.  They could win every trophy in sight next year and this wanker wouldn't be able to enjoy it, because he'd be too busy stalking us.

We're not famous, but he hopes to sell a shedload of shit obsessing over us.  Sometimes, all you can do is point and laugh.

• Upvote 1

It's ran by Everton fans.

I popped on their Facebook page for a gander and was banned within minutes for calling Jagielka shit and using the word "retard"!

The truth obviously hurts as they love jagielka, and they probably banned you for using bid words that they didn't understand (retard).