You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They're up in arms because we finished top of the Fair Play League over at Grandoldteam. Apologies for the link but it's worth a laugh

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/fair-play-league-2013-14-final-table.67660/

Haha, I actually couldn't get further than the one saying the echo will have a glossy pull out. We didn't even know it had happened and they had a thread on it! And from the team that release DVDs of David Moyes 10 greatest wanks

• Upvote 1

They're up in arms because we finished top of the Fair Play League over at Grandoldteam. Apologies for the link but it's worth a laugh

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/fair-play-league-2013-14-final-table.67660/

Nil Elbows Nisi Optimum.

EDIT: Not that I'm the vain sort or anything, but I kind of want them to have a thread on their forums threatening all sorts on me for the constant puns on their club motto.

what games are on the dvd????

Let me guess:

Everton 3:0 Derredshite 2008

AC Milan 2:1 Derredshite 2007 (aaaaaahhhhhh in yer box losers fuckinnnn bluuuesss, peoples club ere laaaad norway)

Everton 1:0 Man City 2012

Chelsea 2:1 Derredshite 2012 (aaaaahhhhh shithouses fucking shit youz are losing that final we woulda won it if youz didn't get lucky in the semi)

Chelsea 3: 2 Derredshite 2005 (aaaaahhhhh cant even win the mickey mouse cup aaaahhhh gerrrards a bag eeeeddd)

Derredshite 3:6 Arsenal 2007 (pfft fucking told yer yez were shit lad)

Derredshite 1: 4 Chelsea 2005 (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha champions ov europe my arse)

Everton 1:2 Villareal (We wer robbed laaaaad, siccck effort dough kopites derredshite etc)

Derredshite 0:2 Benfica 2006 (aaaaahhhhhhhh no trophys now aaahhh 39 merdereeerrrsss)

Everton 3:1 Man Utd 2010 

• Upvote 1

My brother who's a blue hit the nail on the head when I walked into his with my lad who was wearing the new Liverpool kit yesterday.  He was saying that Everton haven't got a fucking clue as they aren't releasing their kits for sale until July, where in the meantime kids will be going nuts for World Cup kits and by the time the Everton one is out they'll either not be arsed about having one because they'll have the new Brazil/Italy/France etc kit or the parents will be on the bones of their arse after shelling out before the Everton one is even out.

They really do live in an alternate football universe on the bitter website.

Every everton game I watched this year they had players diving all over the show trying to win pens. That Mierleass (?) is one of the worst in the PL. Barkley Baines Naismith they are all at it. They just think they're some sort of footballing Gods who never do anything to gain an advantage.

How many players did they have booked for diving this season compared to us?

I'm starting to enjoy Grandoldteam a little too much,I can't help myself. Have a look at this one, STILL moaning about Clive Thomas & Graham Poll! I know we have Refs on our Cunts list but have we ever gone on about decisions given against us for this long? I can't think of one,

:Ifithadnthavebeenfortheref.

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/we-dont-forget-referees.67681/

My brother who's a blue hit the nail on the head when I walked into his with my lad who was wearing the new Liverpool kit yesterday. He was saying that Everton haven't got a fucking clue as they aren't releasing their kits for sale until July, where in the meantime kids will be going nuts for World Cup kits and by the time the Everton one is out they'll either not be arsed about having one because they'll have the new Brazil/Italy/France etc kit or the parents will be on the bones of their arse after shelling out before the Everton one is even out.

Are their kits not all done through kit bag now? They sold off their right to pick who makes the kit and kitbag go and get whatever deal they can? I know they had something like that and had zero control over who made the kit and when it was released. I think they get paid something like 3m a year for the kit and 3m a year for kit bag to be exclusive and run their shops.

Went to my family do in Bluenose/God's Country ( Huyton ). Was greeted immediately by my 35 year old cousin who waffled about missing out and Gerrard's slip blah blah.

My reply was this. ''With you having Thursday night football at least now you will not be going the match on Sundays as well as Saturdays.

Nil Season Ticket Attendance Optional

When I have had the 'slip' shit I just feign innocence & say ' I know I was really disappointed that we could only manage 12 wins & a draw from our last 14 games, but I'm just lucky that I don't support a team who had their first real chance of CL football for 9 years & managed to lose 3 of their last 4 games to bollox it & were even delighted to lose one of them '.

Anyway let them enjoy their Thursday night forays to places where Putin can't even be arsed to send tanks.

• Upvote 9

Jesus, just saw who won it. Can't wait for the glossy pullout in the echo for the winner

No introspection whatsoever. Glossy pull-out? You'd have a DVD. In fact, you were third, so when can we expect it?