You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Pete said:

I still want to know how our players don't ever fail random drug tests that are just sprung on players after a game.  You'd have thought in the time Klopp has been here and the amount random drugs tests that have taken place by internal & external sources at least one or two doped up players would've been found out and punished.    

And if you were trying to guess which team in the league might use PEDs, would you not start at one who has a known drug cheat as the manager? 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

And if you were trying to guess which team in the league might use PEDs, would you not start at one who has a known drug cheat as the manager? 

I always thought it was weird the way united let Stam go in his pomp and 3 months later he failed a drugs test.

By contrast, we took a very firm line - arguably too firm - with Sakho.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Someone should do a PhD about how Everton fans have been radicalised. They're like Trump supporters and incels. It's beyond footy banter now and is 99.9% pure bonkers shit.

I cannot even imagine being them even for 24 hours. If I be like that for 6 months I am convinced my wife will divorce me and take the kids away leaving me to get totally mad.

May be that is what most of them have gone through because they are as nuts as they come.

Mate used to throw his overcoat over his bank uniform and trundle down to the Corner Tavern in Old Swan on his lunch  every Friday to see the strippers there, and return with grim stories of gummy old birds impaling themselves on the beer pumps etc.

3 hours ago, The wanderer said:

The Gladray , what a place.

A few of the blokes I went to Uni with lived in the tower blocks near the top of Netherfield Road.  35 years later, they're still traumatised by the sights they saw in The Jester. Slightly odd that that pub later became a funeral director's.

Loads of moaning on GOT that Patterson’s agent has leaked that to the Mail. 

To be fair, there are plenty on there questioning why the manager is slapping players. (That sentence has me sat here giggling) Can you imagine it going down well in any other profession, a 52 year old boss giving a young lad a crack round the head in front of all the other staff?

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Tenfolder said:

Given the way that lot think it'll be some undetectable PED made from the blood of red pandas or something, they'd never let the obvious truth get in the way of a good redshite related conspiracy.

RED pandas. I knew it.

8 hours ago, The wanderer said:

The Gladray , what a place.

Of all the scary times to drink around Toky back then I never felt threatened. We used to bunk off college on Friday lunchtime, Sportsman then Gladray. Tutor told us we'd never pass the exam, he was wrong.

Memory is shit but Gloria rings a bell(end)?

2023 Everton sells Ellis Simms as he's not good enough. 

2024 Ellis Simms heads to Wembley for a semi final. Everton are just hoping to be in business in a few weeks

Corrupt

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Hahahaha the shite sent their best striker to Coventry, the dickheads.

Sold him for 5ml

Paid

12.5ml for Chermiti(no goals in 11 league games)

25ml for Beto, 2 goals in 22 in league

According to transfermarkt both players bought on defferd payment so they have to start paying back 37ml for them next year