You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to being Fulham in the full game. I started off with £13 mil if I said I would get them into Europe and made an extra £6mil by clearing out the rubbish.

I then bought:

Tom Cairney - £2.5 mil

Vaclav Kadlec - £1.5 mil

Milan Badelj - £1.7 mil

Alexis Sanchez - £9.75 mil

Leaves me with my team looking like this:

Schwarzer

Pantsil - Hangeland - Hughes - Salcido

Davies - Badelj - Murphy - Sanchez

Kadlec - Zamora

Pretty good team if I may say so!

Why won't my damn takeover complete?!?!?

I've started a few games in hope of a takeover coming to fruition, but they all hit the rocks and fall to pieces, leaving me with next to no budget and trying to shift players that no one wants!

Finished the demo in 4th place (10 points behind 1st), comfortably through to the Europa League knockout stage and the League cup semi finals, but with no takeover insight.

Had big problems with Torres who requested a transfer after 4 weeks as he said I wasn't discliplined enough - and then he broke his foot so he only played about 8 or 9 games. Gerrard then got a bad hamstring injury so I was without him too.

I also managed to piss off Wilson, Spearing and Poulsen for not playing them often enough, but I did manage to get Carragher onto the scoresheet 5 times.

It seemed very slow for me, don't know if that's just because it's the demo but it was a bit annoying as FM09 ran very smoothly.

Why won't my damn takeover complete?!?!?

I've started a few games in hope of a takeover coming to fruition, but they all hit the rocks and fall to pieces, leaving me with next to no budget and trying to shift players that no one wants!

The cunts managed to refinance the debt on my game.

Went 8 games without conceding a goal, second in the league after a 0-0 at Citeh and cruising through the Europa league group.

Poulson is boss aswell. Must be a bug.

Bought over by an Asian consortium, transfer budget has gone to 60m. Will have to wait for the full game to spend it though. Quadruple here I come. Happy days.

I got bought out right at the end of DEC but couldn't spend the money.

The yanks refinanced in OCT as well :eek:

I've played through once with Real (and a bit as us, although I can't play a short game with us, it has to be about getting the kids through) and while the private chat's are a bit shit at the moment (apart from making it very easy to lose Itandje - I got him to leave with no compo) I really like this installment.

Plus I got Toni Silva to score for the first team!

Walton Red, you need the original CM 01/02 game, if you haven't got it you can download from that site as the game is now abandonware/freeware because it is so old.

Then you need to download the 3.9.68 patch - also available from that site.

Next, you download the latest patch which is bang up to date in terms of transfers, wages, valuations, competition name changes and start year i.e. 2010/11 season. The few things that are not bang up to date are Competition formats such as Europa Groups, they are still UEFA Cup round 1,2,3, etc to the final. Champs League is still 2 group stages then quarters format and competition history isnt up to date. But almost everything else is.

Its dead easy to download and install, if you need any help just PM me but there are instructions on the site.

It pisses all over any of the FM's (my opinion of course) in terms of playability.

If you download it, get ready to lose your life all over again!

Who are you? Satan?

I'll be getting this upon release. Not really played the demo as much as would have liked, but I'd only be kidding myself if I said I wasn't getting it, I've always got to have the latest FM.

With that in mind, I'd be happy to host a network game for those interested, possibly starting early December.