You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

SI have just released the first video detailing some of the new features for FM11.

rHdYfzfZ9rs

The Dynamic League Reputation idea is something that I like the sound of.

Perhaps, just perhaps, they may be able to right the wrongs from FM10, though it is still early days.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think FM10 is still a good game, just not as good as the previous versions. Can FM11 see them rekindle that magic?

And Dan, that point about them trying to crack-proof the game wasn't funny the first time you said it, so it's not going to be funny on the umpteenth time you say it either!

Interesting news. I hope they're genuinely good changes though rather than changes for changes sake. The changes really need to add to the enjoyment of the game, it's fine putting in a few more tweaks to make it more realistic but there needs to be a balance between realism and playability.

I personally couldn't care less about 3D graphics and the match engine as I still prefer just having the text commentary for most games, and occasionally the 2D match view. And stuff like the press conferences don't add anything to the enjoyment of the game - partly because they're so predictable.

I haven't really gotten into FM2010 at all. FM09 was really good. It is the second worst version. FM08 was appalling. The layout of the game was a big problem with that one.

What are the main features for FM2011 going to be then?

I actually thought FM08 was one of the best.

About bloody time with the dynamic league reputation, still not convinced enough to go and get it when it comes out.

Me and you had that conversation this time last year. And as last year, I'll say I'm going to wait before buying, before salivating on launch day and hunting it down.

Me and you had that conversation this time last year. And as last year, I'll say I'm going to wait before buying, before salivating on launch day and hunting it down.

Bloody hell mate seems like that was the last time I actually spoke to you in person.

I keep seeing every year that it's all singing all dancing better than year before, and each year I get that meh feeling, Konami have done exactly the same with Pro Evo, and it sucks balls.

I've recently rekindled my relationship with Champ Man 01-02, and it just can't be beaten for simplicity.

Think FM10 is still a good game, just not as good as the previous versions. Can FM11 see them rekindle that magic?

And Dan, that point about them trying to crack-proof the game wasn't funny the first time you said it, so it's not going to be funny on the umpteenth time you say it either!

If they weren't so arrogant I wouldn't find it funny. But they think they're a one man band against piracy when they're just making themselves the biggest target in the business.

And I agree with you - FM10 was just lacking something.

Its getting too out of hand, the simplicity of it was its beauty.

Indeed, young Michael.

CM 01/02 was nothing short of genius. Aaaahh... memories of Stefan Selakovic romping through the middle before teeing up Tonton Zola Moukoko for a rasper. *wipes away nostalgic tear*

Miles, the MD at SI, used to get me tickets for Lpool games down at watford (thats who he supports), I remember a cracker of a 3-2 win down there once.

Anyway, data is nearly ready from an LFC perspective so it will only be transfers and bits and pieces to be changed.

God knows what will happen over money - I hope we get taken over as I don't know how easy it will be re-create our current shit with the 6 October deadline looming!

Indeed, young Michael.

CM 01/02 was nothing short of genius. Aaaahh... memories of Stefan Selakovic romping through the middle before teeing up Tonton Zola Moukoko for a rasper. *wipes away nostalgic tear*

I've been hammering this game over the past month or so.

I foolishly let Selakovic slip thorugh my fingers, and he went to the blueshite.

It's so much simpler and less chance of me going 'Ah fuck this for a game of soldiers'

Have this as my team.

2-2-3-1-3

Westerveld/Nigmatullin GK

Hyppia DC

Babbel DC

Hamann/Livermore DMLC

Gerrard DMRC

Riise ML

Petre/Smicer MR

Cole AM

Torres FC

Owen FC