You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cracked version, do they have all the competitions working correctly though? I seem to remember a previous version had messed up European competitions.

I always buy my FM's, for £25 you can't knock it especially when, like me, you get at least a couple of hours a night's play on it. The wife is buying it for me Friday so she can carry on watching her soaps while I mastermind yet another career game.

Pass, I've not got it, I'm going to get this year's version. It's just another failure from SI despite their big mouthed bravado three years ago.

Fucking hell, Dan, just let it go. You're obsessed.

Fucking hell, Dan, just let it go. You're obsessed.

I mention it once a year! Twice when you start flapping your wings in my car on the way to TLW Footy!

I think SI were a bit naive to come out and say it was uncrackable. I don't think any game, ever, will be uncrackable.

Spot on.

But I'd expect nothing else from the second most arrogant company in video games.

I think SI were a bit naive to come out and say it was uncrackable. I don't think any game, ever, will be uncrackable.

The trouble is, they say it every year, and have done since the beginning of the FM franchise.

As Mr. AP points out, SI certainly must be one of the smuggest games developers around, possibly only behind Activision in the smug list, as they have this particular corner of the gaming market all to themselves.

No other game ever really comes close to FM, the new fangled Championship Manager series has been a disaster from the get go, and there is very little other threat to the crown that SI don every year upon release of the latest FM.

Just got my copy. Can't play it today as off to an interview in couple of hours and need to cram a little. If I put the disk in I'd not even turn up for the interview, never mind revise for it. May install the game then patch it while I'm out.

There were none in Asda, loads in Tesco. And Tesco gave me a free pizza, the smooth talking bastards!

I've not played a huge amount as yet. Not found anything to piss me off yet, although some of the agents are offering me total crap for the most part.

Nice to actually have a transfer budget on the game again.

Currently second in the league although only after 3 games, Fulham are top so it just goes to show getting rid of Hodgson pretty much guarantees improvement.

So far sold Amoo, Brouwer, Palsson, Bruna, Maxi, Dirk and Irwin. Only managed to loan out Brad Jones and Fabio for fees plus agreed future deal, did my best to offload Poulsen but no one wants him (to be fair in game terms he isn't that bad).

Spent a small fortune all on monthly instalments to drag out the starting budget of £25mill. Signed Mata and Affelay for the wings, Fabio Coentrao for LB and LW, Romelu Lukaku and Gonzalo Barreto (ST), Rasoslav Petrovic (DM C) and Zeli Ismail (RW) on long term cash deals plus Dzmitriy Verkhovtsev for £675k (was excellent on 2010 and looks the same now, good ball playing centre back and can play DM, is very good for long term especially at that price) also signed Rivaldo and Gai Assulin on frees just to pad the side out and because I think Rivaldo is mega in general. Missed out on Finnan as he went to Hibs and managed to resist the urge to buy Rigobert Song on a free.

Really like the Match Preperation thing of being able to train for formations your not starting with, I have a habit of using a 4-4-2 variation and switching it with 4-5-1 (Barcelona type of shape) and a 5-3-2 and I like that I can have them training for all 3 formations.

I see the old fixture bug still hasn't been fixed after all these years. Just been forced to play a Europa League qualifier with 90% of my first and reserve teams away on international duty. Thanks very much SI, this hasn't been a problem for years, oh no, never seen this before..... Who does the BETA testing for this lot these days? A complete joke.

The game itself is better than 10 would ever hope to be, but there are far too many knocks and injuries during games, and you know that when you make your final substitution that someone else is going to pick up a knock afterwards.

I've not been hit with it as Liverpool yet (though I've not played any group games yet) but the fixture bug has always been an mega issue at in the lesser league. On my last journeyman on 2010 I had at least 5 or 6 games a season when I would be short of players in China and then 8 or 9 a season in Mexico. Can't believe that can still be in as a bug.