You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Redder Lurtz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd agree with Frankenhooker. There'll also be a summing up of the evidence from the judge. And then, even if the jury were sent out and came back quickly with a guilty, the judge would probably ask for a probation report before he sentenced.

I'd say hes almost certain to get off with it.

But he probably won't get the England job now.

Hes done brilliant there but I'd say hes taken Spurs as far as he can and I'd bet within the next year or two they'll start slipping.

So I'm happy enough to see him hang around there. Would be hilarious to see him go down though.

Hes done brilliant there but I'd say hes taken Spurs as far as he can and I'd bet within the next year or two they'll start slipping.

definately, Modric and Bale etc won't be sticking around at a club with a wage cap, Adebayor is unlikely to sign permanently

once one goes I think the whole side will fall apart

definately, Modric and Bale etc won't be sticking around at a club with a wage cap, Adebayor is unlikely to sign permanently

once one goes I think the whole side will fall apart

I can't imagine any of those three will be there after this summer... Unfortunately, I'd imagine that they'd have around 50m kicking in their coffers when those two leave.

I can't imagine any of those three will be there after this summer... Unfortunately, I'd imagine that they'd have around 50m kicking in their coffers when those two leave.

now I know money plays a big part, but I can't see many players (certainly not improvements on the afforementioned) wanting to join a club who aren't exactly a massive club and are selling their star men

a lot of Tottenham's strength has also been very good squad players but we've seen in the last week Pavlyuchenko, Corluka and Pienaar leave to be replaced by Saha and Nelsen which is a lot weaker imo and I can't see Defoe, Kranjcar and Sandro etc sticking around in the summer so it could be quite a different side at Spurs next year

I think Spurs can attract a decent manager if he goes. They have a great assembled squad with heaps of potential. They might lose Modric in the summer, but he'll bring in enough for them to replace him with a decent player. Also, for many foreign players playing in London is more attractive and if Spurs keep up the position they''re in now they'll be deemed an attractive club to play for.