You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Redder Lurtz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it turns out the prosecution's case was paper thin and there was no avoidance of tax by either Redknapp or Mandaric. Makes you wonder why they went about things in such a convoluted manner if they had nothing to hide.

Still, 'Arry's interview for the England job should be interesting given how he's portrayed himself to be an incompetent buffoon. He said all that stuff under oath so how's he going to claim it was all bullshit? That would mean he lied to the court and he doesn't lie, does he?

Good to see the CPS wasting millions of pounds of public money in a full-blown trial trying to reclaim some tax on £150k sitting in the bank account of a rich/popular man who has already paid over £8m in tax in his lifetime.

Here’s an idea, why don’t you save some of it an use it to try a close the loop hole that lets Yaya Toure get paid £400k a week net of tax via Guernsey.

Good to see the CPS wasting millions of pounds of public money in a full-blown trial trying to reclaim some tax on £150k sitting in the bank account of a rich/popular man who has already paid over £8m in tax in his lifetime.

Here’s an idea, why don’t you save some of it an use it to try a close the loop hole that lets Yaya Toure get paid £400k a week net of tax via Guernsey.

or maybe do a quick search on their arrears database for Vodafone?

Talksport is comedy this afternoon.

The way they speak about 'Arry you'd be convinced he had a cv to eclipse Paisley and Ferguson put together. Astonishing bullshit coming from Adrian Durham and Darren Gough, they sre an absolute bonafide pair of 24carrot gold plated little Englander helmet cunts.

Talksport is comedy this afternoon.

The way they speak about 'Arry you'd be convinced he had a cv to eclipse Paisley and Ferguson put together. Astonishing bullshit coming from Adrian Durham and Darren Gough, they sre an absolute bonafide pair of 24carrot gold plated little Englander helmet cunts.

It's a station full of little englander, lying, racist, freeloading cunts.

It's a fucking horrible listen these days. I can just about manage H&J, if you ignore Jacobs' constant throat clearing and bitterness.

There is no other show that is listenable.

It's a station full of little englander, lying, racist, freeloading cunts.

It's a fucking horrible listen these days. I can just about manage H&J, if you ignore Jacobs' constant throat clearing and bitterness.

There is no other show that is listenable.

I can't stand H and J, I always get the impression they're tossing each other off during the show, giggling away like little girls at their own shit jokes.

I don't mind Alan Brazil, and I can put up with Keys and Grey, usually because its mornings when ill have it on in work. Micky Quinn's ok to. I think its just the cockneys i cant stand really. You're right though, it is pretty woeful. Afternoons are basically like listening to a radio version of the Daily Star. It's been unbearable today though, the hypocrisy and xenophobic abuse levelled at Capello has been especially amazing.

Edited by Randy Marsh

Redknapp has won FA cup in 30 years. 30 fucking years. Way overrated.

But he is a better manager than Capello. Capellos champions league and domestic success means nothing because he doesn't give loads of interviews, isn't fluent in cockney, and didn't win the World Cup 2yrs ago. Also the only reason Arry's only ever won one trophy is because he's never had the chance he deserves. The British press say that so it must be true.

Talk Sport is a pantomime, no more, no less.

Its only purpose is to foster controversy, if one presenter says something is black (not John Terry obviously) then someone else has to say its white- simply to double the number of telephone calls.

Capello? The FA has got what it deserved.