You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Redder Lurtz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't kind Arry. I know people who've sown time with him and he's meant to be a genuinely nice feller. But it's the character assassination and Fleet St lead witch hunt of Capello which sickens me. They hounded out the last bloke and lorded Capello on his arrival, now they're tearing him apart. Once they get their teeth in to a foreigner they won't let go, as Rafa suffered in the past and AVB is starting to suffer now. When will they learn?

But he is a better manager than Capello. Capellos champions league and domestic success means nothing because he doesn't give loads of interviews, isn't fluent in cockney, and didn't win the World Cup 2yrs ago. Also the only reason Arry's only ever won one trophy is because he's never had the chance he deserves. The British press say that so it must be true.

Capello probably doesnt put his arm around Wazza and Lampard so that makes him a cunt too.

I actually don't kind Arry. I know people who've sown time with him and he's meant to be a genuinely nice feller. But it's the character assassination and Fleet St lead witch hunt of Capello which sickens me. They hounded out the last bloke and lorded Capello on his arrival, now they're tearing him apart. Once they get their teeth in to a foreigner they won't let go, as Rafa suffered in the past and AVB is starting to suffer now. When will they learn?

Agree with this

Talk Sport is a pantomime, no more, no less.

Its only purpose is to foster controversy, if one presenter says something is black (not John Terry obviously) then someone else has to say its white- simply to double the number of telephone calls.

Capello? The FA has got what it deserved.

I was just listening to Talksport whilst cooking the tea, fuckin mong central that station is, Gough was on there spouting shit, it was car crash radio, switched off

after 5 mins

It irks that Fleet street have decided on the peoples behalf that Capello is somehow shit and that Redknapp is capable of polishing the whopping turd that is the England national team and must replace him this instant so he can bag the Euros as well as the World Cup. Gawd bless you 'arry. ONE F.A. CUP. This is going to be funny for every day Capello remains in this job from here.

Fucking tying on a iPhone, first sentence meant to say mind not kind, second spent not sown.

Talksport is comedy this afternoon.

The way they speak about 'Arry you'd be convinced he had a cv to eclipse Paisley and Ferguson put together. Astonishing bullshit coming from Adrian Durham and Darren Gough, they sre an absolute bonafide pair of 24carrot gold plated little Englander helmet cunts.

Used to like Gough as a player but cant stand him since the ear aids hes given me.

I heard him a few weeks back talking football tactics and how formations work , as you put it so well , it was astonishing bullshit.

Tell you what, a lot of people on here come across as hypocrites after what happened with Suarez. How can you moan about people judging Suarez as guilty before he was even 'tried' and then deem that someone who was actually found innocent in court, is actually guilty.

Hypocritical idiots.

Tell you what, a lot of people on here come across as hypocrites after what happened with Suarez. How can you moan about people judging Suarez as guilty before he was even 'tried' and then deem that someone who was actually found innocent in court, is actually guilty.

Hypocritical idiots.

I'll freely admit I banged on a number of times to the effect he was guilty and would go down. I still think his defense was a joke and I dont believe it but he's been found not guilty so thats that. I don't hate the bloke. Stevie got away with a very dodgy defense when he twatted that DJ in Southport and I was delighted so strictly speaking that's hypocritical. As for Suarez I never thought he was innocent ,in fact he was an fucking idiot getting involved with Evra but the complaint I and most others had was that the whole coverage and subsequent FA enquiry was riddled with politics and totally unbalanced . Thats not hypocritical.

Yeah it's only foreign England managers they tear apart. The likes of Bobby Robson, McClaren and the Turnip are given all the time and respect in the world

Guest ShoePiss
I don't remember that far back but did the press ever turn on the other loveable cockney geezer Venables?

They didn't get chance, he wasn't in the job that long and had made it known he would stand down after his first competition (Euro 96) to 'concentrate on clearing his name' which resulted in him being banned from running a business for 7 years and pleading no contest to charges such as bribery, lying, deception of accounts etc.

Ex Spurs manger, loveable rogue wheeler dealer type, Venables that is.

They didn't get chance, he wasn't in the job that long and had made it known he would stand down after his first competition (Euro 96) to 'concentrate on clearing his name' which resulted in him being banned from running a business for 7 years and pleading no contest to charges such as bribery, lying, deception of accounts etc.

Ex Spurs manger, loveable rogue wheeler dealer type, Venables that is.

And he was a great manager for England too.

Guest ShoePiss
And he was a great manager for England too.

Great? No he wasn't. A draw against the Swiss, scraped a peno shoot out against Spain and went out on pens to Germany. Big deal.

Great? No he wasn't. A draw against the Swiss, scraped a peno shoot out against Spain and went out on pens to Germany. Big deal.

Battered Holland, outplayed Germany and very unlucky not to reach the final (where they would have won in my opinion).

Good, great, it's just semantics, who cares?

Just goes to show, what you're like as a fella has very little to do with your competency to do a certain job.