You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

We broke down and the AA came out, he said we needed a new battery (in her 1 litre corsa) seh say's to the fella once it's in "Great, will this make the car go faster now !!!??", wouldn't have thought so he replied, I told how ridiculous that was and she said 'well I put new batteries in the remote last night and it made that go faster'.

He makes terrible music that gets overplayed. He gets hot woman throwing themselves at him. And then he did THAT fucking M&S advert, murdering a great Beatles song.

He is an unbelievable bastard-faced Cuntaxe.

I hope he gets aids. Bad aids. Bad shithouse aids.

Remmie speaks the truth

Just thought of one.

We were watching Wife Swap :whatever: a couple of years ago & one of the people on it was a Rastafarian & kept mentioning Jah.

My one turns to me & says "Who's John? I'm sick of him going on about John & he's not even in the programme yet".

I'm not sure how many on TLW are familiar with the American tv show 'the 4400' basically it's about 4400 people who disappear at various moments in time and reappear in the same spot all aged the same as when they left.

Anywhoo the Mrs and I are in the middle of the 3rd series when she turns to me and asks "how many 4400 people are there?". Well dear there are 4400 of them.

Believe me when I say it's make it blatantly clear in practically every episode... And no she wasn't joking.

• 2 weeks later...

Got one of those TiVo boxes recently. She's seen me watching recorded programmes, fast forwarding away to my hearts content.

Been trying to explain tonight why she can't fast forward live tele each advert break (she hates adverts). I've tried to explain it in detail, in brief but she doesn't understand that the future hasn't happened yet and we can't fast forward through it.

I'm not making much progress.

Went to the May day Fair with the family including her dad, wife and their son (her 20 year age gap brother)

As it was pissing it down with rain we went into the coffee shop where her sister works. I walked up to the counter and was taking all the orders for Hot choclates, Mochas etc when the wife of her dad said. "do they do nescafe" to which I replied no with an utter look of embarrasment on my face before I couldnt think it could get any worse she shouted out- "oh any instant will do then"

• 3 weeks later...

Got a phone call lunch time, she's on her way back from doing the horses and shoved a load of horse rugs in her boot to drop off to be cleaned. Anyways she's on the phone to me in hysterics yelling there's a really loud hissing coming from the boot and she thinks she has a snake in one of the rugs can I come downstairs and sort it out for her.

I get the keys off her and as I'm about to open the boot she shouts 'go careful, I don't want you getting hurt', my reply of 'you fucking sort it' then went down rather well I thought.

I open the boot to find about half a dozen horse rigs rammed in there and a noise far too loud for it to be any snake. As soon as I pull the first rug out you can see her de-icer has no lid on it and the pressure from the rugs was spraying it everywhere.

My constant texts of 'hiss' are going down well too.

I was working away last week and sick of hotel food walked to the local boozer for some food. There was a group of birds about early 20's at the table next to me. They seemed ok apart from one loudmouth who kept cutting across her mates and dragging the conversation back to herself.

Their conversation got onto dieting and the loudmouth stated that her lifestyle meant she couldn't diet. I wanted to say "well love from what I can see your 'lifestyle' consisted of eating burgers and downing cider so you are dead fucking right" instead I rolled my eyes and got a sympathetic look from one of her mates.

Can we include extremely camp fellas in this?

The Ice cream van occasionally visits our car park in work - and today this fella goes (in all seriousness)

"That Ice cream man is playing the same tune as the one round my street. Do you reckon it's the same one?"

Bear in mind he lives a good 25 miles away.

My bird on holiday said she hated seeing soldiers carrying those horrible guns 'aka47's', but that's nothing compared to the girl in work who asked her dad what was good for easing insect bites. He told her to get some 'tiger balm' and rub it on them, She went the Asda and bought Tiger 'BARMS' and was rubbing bread on them all night, frightening scenes.

...but that's nothing compared to the girl in work who asked her dad what was good for easing insect bites. He told her to get some 'tiger balm' and rub it on them, She went the Asda and bought Tiger 'BARMS' and was rubbing bread on them all night, frightening scenes.

0.jpg

Mother: Well, why didn't you say? He's over there. Sorry the place is a...bit of a mess. Well, what is myrrh anyway?

Balthasar: It is a valuable balm.

Mother: A balm?! What are you giving him a balm for? It might bite him!

Balthasar: What?

Mother: That's a dangerous animal! Quick, throw it in the trough!

Melchior: No, it isn't!

Mother: Yes, it is! It's great big uhug...

Gaspar: No, no, no, it is an ointment.