You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Neil Young

King Emlyn

neil youngs boss. i'm that much of a fan that when he headlined the isle of wight festival on the sunday, i was in my tent pilled up banging some bird i'd been trying to fuck all weekend. i could hear him play keep on rockin in the free world as i was fucking her.... bit of a woodstock moment for me that was.

anyway thought i'd share.

Ordered, sorted, booked and all that lark.

Megadeth and Mudhoney tickets turned up today as well. June is going to be a hell of busy month.

Giving Megadeth a miss mate. See them about 6 times, got some building work going on round here atm and I'm in the process of buying some new watches.

Need a fuckin pay-rise mate !

I know the feeling. I need a permanent/full time job, can't really afford the Neil Young ticket but it's probably the only chance I'll ever have of seeing him so has to be done. Need to keep myself rockin in the free world. Still need to sort my Scott Ian ticket yet.

Everyone seems to be doing gigs at the same time.

I know the feeling. I need a permanent/full time job, can't really afford the Neil Young ticket but it's probably the only chance I'll ever have of seeing him so has to be done. Need to keep myself rockin in the free world. Still need to sort my Scott Ian ticket yet.

Everyone seems to be doing gigs at the same time.

I might have a Scott Ian ticket going spare mate. One of the lads is still fucking humming and harring, said he give me a defo by this weekend.

If he drops out, you want dibs ?

Got my ticket for his Echo gig today. Looking forward to it already. Saw him it Glasto when he headlined a couple of years ago and he was nothing short of immense. His performance of Rockin' In The Free World that night was the stuff of legends.

Just after I bought my ticket, I realised it's the same day as my old man's 50th birthday. I'm sure he'll understand- he has one every year, but it's not often Shakey comes to town!

• 2 weeks later...

2013-03-13

The Plenary, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

w/ Crazy Horse

1. Love And Only Love

2. Powderfinger

3. Born In Ontario

4. Walk Like A Giant

5. Hole In The Sky

6. Heart Of Gold

7. Twisted Road

8. Singer Without A Song

9. Ramada Inn

10. Cinnamon Girl

11. Cortez The Killer

12. Dangerbird

13. Barstool Blues

14. Prisoners Of Rock 'n' Roll

15. Opera Star

16. Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black)

17. Sedan Delivery

---

18. Like A Hurricane

2013-03-13

The Plenary, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

w/ Crazy Horse

1. Love And Only Love

2. Powderfinger

3. Born In Ontario

4. Walk Like A Giant

5. Hole In The Sky

6. Heart Of Gold

7. Twisted Road

8. Singer Without A Song

9. Ramada Inn

10. Cinnamon Girl

11. Cortez The Killer

12. Dangerbird

13. Barstool Blues

14. Prisoners Of Rock 'n' Roll

15. Opera Star

16. Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black)

17. Sedan Delivery

---

18. Like A Hurricane

I love the Zumatastic bit in the middle!