You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What results do you want?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What results do you want?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until recently I would have said a Chelsea win, because I expected United to be the strongest team. Having seen United recently, I have come to the conclusion that they are not actually all that good.

Fuck em all. I don't care. We're winning the league.

We MUST beat Stoke. And we must keep winning.

If Mancs win their games in hand, they are one point behind us, whereas Chavs are two points behind. We have to play Chavs at Anfield, and Mancs at Old Toilet. Confident about the Chavs game, not the Mancs. We need the gap between Mancs and us to widen.

Of course, if we win all nour remaining games we win the title. In that case, it doesn't matter what they do.

(Want them both to lose ideally.)

Problem is, a Chelsea win could revitalise their challenge and we don't want them going on a long run, which they're capable of. Whereas another loss and poor performance could really derail them.

The mancs look a bit disjointed this season and, despite their arrogance, two games in hand is no gimme.

I'm leaning towards a manc win or draw.

I think a draw. I don't think Chelsea have got it in them to go the distance this season but I don't want them given any encouragement. A win at Old Trafford would give them that.

The mancs remain the big threat so as long as they don't win I'd be happy.

Until recently I would have said a Chelsea win, because I expected United to be the strongest team. Having seen United recently, I have come to the conclusion that they are not actually all that good.

Completely agree. Didn't think they were that special last year either, but Ronaldo carried them to a certain extent.

He's looked out of sorts this season and they look a lot weaker because of it. Don't really fear them, but they still now how to grind out games especially at home, which we really need to learn.

We can do this, but we must believe we can.

United are proven at coming late,although i can't see the Mancs getting beat,i would love a Chelsea win.

I think there's unrest at Chelsea, and i see the Mancs as a bigger danger to us winning the League,if Chelsea win it would put a big hole in the Mancs confidence.

A draw for me i cant bring myself to get behind either team for a win if either side lose i think it will be very difficult for them to get into the race with only 18 games left

I know its still only Jan but it would mean Liverpool having to lose something like 25% of the remaining games and them to stay unbeaten that can always happen but its unlikely