You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

Kopite

She's had a makeover judging by that picture.

She's fucking pointless. Vacuous non-entity with an undeserved sense of entitlement and snobbery.

She's just some scal trollop from Bootle or somewhere.

i think they are doing it on purpose to wind up nick peet, they had his picture on her column for a few months now.

She's had a makeover judging by that picture.

She's fucking pointless. Vacuous non-entity with an undeserved sense of entitlement and snobbery.

She's just some scal trollop from Bootle or somewhere.

I fully agree with your assessment of the empty minded, orange skinned, slag that is Amanda Harrington.

this week im hating ... YOU!

Matt finish is picture perfect - Liverpool Echo.co.uk

Sad people who go on forums and slag people off when they don’t know them. These people obviously have nothing better to do and are sad losers who sit at home all day jealous of other people’s lives because their own are pathetic!

I resent that. I'm in work.

Sad people who go on forums and slag people off when they don’t know them. These people obviously have nothing better to do and are sad losers who sit at home all day jealous of other people’s lives because their own are pathetic!

image004.jpg

"Faaaark you ya fuckin hoo-er!"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

One thing though, how the fuck is she DJing for Cream????

I spent 5 years of hard graft DJing at various clubs and this fucking whore get's to DJ at Cream because she has got wonky tits. James, you have gone down in my estimations for this travesty.

I also love the way she goes about bragging about her new fucking Merc whilst the rest of Liverpool is on it's arse at the moment as is the rest of the Country.

So this talentless airhead is DJ ing at natasha hamilton's club next week, wonder how she got her license back so quick, notice on the "this week i'm hating....." people who don't know her but slag her off, maybe she's been reading this forum thread

Greta Garbo, and Monroe

Dietrich and DiMaggio

Marlon Brando, Jimmy Dean

On the cover of a magazine

Grace Kelly; Harlow, Jean

Picture of a beauty queen

Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire

Ginger Rogers, dance on air

They had style, they had grace

Rita Hayworth gave good face

Lauren, Katherine, Lana too

Bette Davis, we love you

* thinks about modern celebrity

* sheds a tear

associated%20press_marilyn_monroe_seven_yr_itch_L.jpg

Matt finish is picture perfect - Liverpool Echo.co.uk

amandah509.jpg

amanda-harrington-17-wallpaper.jpg

Amanda%2520Harrington%252020.jpg

Amanda%2520Harrington%252018.jpg

Amanda%2520Harrington%252017.jpg

Hi Amanda, never realised you were a forum fan.

Just put ya name into Google Images and look, I’ve fallen in love.

Lucky old you, your just my type!!!!

PM me and I’ll show you a good time.

XXX

I so hope she's talking about this thread. The sad thing is that she obviously hasn't got enough self-awareness to realise what a vacuous pointless celebrity she is. That argument over who got their tits out in which magazine is really funny, that's how they derive their worth in life then, which mag your tits have been splashed in. The fact that they couldn't think their way out of a closed cupboard doesn't seem to matter to them as they have such a boss life talking nothing to other nothing-headed people.

Well, if nothing else, she's a good judge of character...

amanda harrington - Google Search

We're on page one position 10

Nope...this is No 10 on page 1.........

LIFE is looking great for model and ECHO columnist Amanda Harrington.

“Ive just been accepted for Playmate in America after I went there for a test about a month ago which is really good news,” she says.

“I have a fashion show in Birmingham in October which I’m really nervous about, I have a couple of magazine shoots coming up and I’m still doing my normal modelling jobs back and fourth from London.”

She is also busy being a mum and food is a big thing in their house.

“I’ve just started a course in college to learn how to ‘better myself’ in the cooking department and I can’t wait because I love cooking for everyone!”

Assuming that Amanda manages to find time for food, what would she have for her Last Supper?

“For my last supper I would have Japanese, basically because it’s my favourite food!

“For starter I would have what I always get, Japanese spring rolls and chicken and prawn meat sesame balls.”

And for the main course?

“I would choose either chicken or fillet steak in teriyaki sauce or get both (!) and have them with boiled rice.”

For dessert, it would be something chocolatey and, to drink, well, only the best will do. “I would have to have a bottle of Cristal, then some cosmopolitans. I have drunk these ever since watching Sex And The City!”

The place where Amanda would like to dine is an “amazing” Japanese restaurant in the Bahamas in Paradise Island: “ I can’t really remember the name because it was years ago when I went but the whole restaurant is underneath a giant fish tank so while you’re eating your meal there are sharks and sting rays swimming past you!”

And Amanda would dine with her little girl, Savannah, all her family and friends “and the fit one off TV programme Prison Break”.

*No mention of me and still no PM. Can't understand it*

ROFL!!! We've made it onto her column! Awww bless... we've angered the waste of life that she is...

Fantastic.

She's talking more of RAOTL mate, she gets an easy ride on here (wish she'd give me an easy ride...) compared to what the likes of Villiers Terrace has written about her.

Dearest Amanda,

If you're reading this then I think you're great. I admire both your inner beauty and intelligence.

I'd really like to discuss this over drinks and dinner.

Yours sincerely,

Col. x

Fuck off and wait ya turn.

*Pushy cunt*