You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

Kopite

Sorry mate, let me clarify. In this thread alone you've stated she's a slag, you hope she gets aids, you hope she dies and that she's exactly what's wrong with women in this country.

OK she might be a bit dim and a bit shallow but do you really think that any of that's neccessary?

how many opinions on any subject on this forum are actually necessary? its all a load of people posting shite and mostly for a laugh when all is said and done. I dont know either of you, but I'll take a educated guess that you both sort of know that most, if not all, of those comments were tongue in cheek.

Christ Gareth, how can you call forumites autistic when you're the one taking Lance's comments so literally. I neither hope she dies, nor contracts AIDS, but I do agree that she represents everything that's wrong with women.

You'd be saying far worse about her if she were a pensioner.

I didn't take his comments literally. We've just spoke about it in PM because I didn't want to have a slanging match with him in front of everyone and look like I was trying to make a cunt out of him.

She might be dim but what's she doing that's harming anyone? She's no pioneer, she isn't leading women/girls to this. There's been airheaded, golddigging women around for decades.

If everyone else thinks it's fine to rip someone to shreds in public then go for it but I don't and if I feel like saying so I will.

I didn't take his comments literally. We've just spoke about it in PM because I didn't want to have a slanging match with him in front of everyone and look like I was trying to make a cunt out of him.

She might be dim but what's she doing that's harming anyone? She's no pioneer, she isn't leading women/girls to this. There's been airheaded, golddigging women around for decades.

If everyone else thinks it's fine to rip someone to shreds in public then go for it but I don't and if I feel like saying so I will.

Ripping someone apart in public is a dangerous game Skeet, you know that after trying to do it to me and getting completely owned by the backlash, don't you? Learn by Skeet's mistakes people. He's trying to heal this world a little and maybe, just maybe, let love flourish. As Marvin Gaye once said: "What have you shot me for dad, you cunt!"

And that's a message we can all learn from.

I think I ended up profiting from that escapade errrrrctually. Seriously though, I just don't get what's big or clever about it especially when the person doesn't have a chance to respond. You did. It was a shit response but you had your chance.

I'm logging off now. When I come back I want a response to my repeated cries for Ipod help on the techy forum. If not you'll start finding geeks bumped off in lifts with "Touchable" written in their blood on the walls. It'll be on your head as one of the leaders of the virgins.

m44PpTsDJao

Amanda, babe, you might as well get them out.

Firstly, I genuinely have no idea who either of these two women are. Secondly, as I assume they're public figues, I'm starting to understand the worrying need I see in loads of teenage girls to define themselves by - and indeed base their entire self-esteem on - the way they're perceived by lads. It's fucked up that society will actually financially reward people for being vacuous and image obsessed.

Firstly, I genuinely have no idea who either of these two women are. Secondly, as I assume they're public figues, I'm starting to understand the worrying need I see in loads of teenage girls to define themselves by - and indeed base their entire self-esteem on - the way they're perceived by lads. It's fucked up that society will actually financially reward people for being vacuous and image obsessed.

The one on the left is the lady who this thread is dedicated to, I don't know about the other.

And you are correct. We live in corrupt society that is obsessed with celebrity and physical beauty.

Word up

Amanda, babe, you might as well get them out.

Indeed Paul... I despair.

Watching that vid makes me resent her more really. From her Echo columns I'd always had a picture in my head of her being a sort of "sweet" air head type with a soft toned accent just going along with the offers she gets in the industry. After seeing her speak for the first time the impression I got is that she's actually more ruthless and shallow in getting where she can in the industry than I imagined. Thats only my opinion from watching 2 minutes of her like but hey.

Watching that vid makes me resent her more really. From her Echo columns I'd always had a picture in my head of her being a sort of "sweet" air head type with a soft toned accent just going along with the offers she gets in the industry. After seeing her speak for the first time the impression I got is that she's actually more ruthless and shallow in getting where she can in the industry than I imagined. Thats only my opinion from watching 2 minutes of her like but hey.

"Arrrrrrrr Leanne, let's gewe da Newz Baaa an gerra fu'bawlerool pay furra bewb job fer me! Or a bouncerool gerruz lewdsabeakkkkhhhh!"

That video is fucking ace. Two Oranginas arguing over the hierarchy of acceptable publications to get your tits out in. If I hadn't seen that I wouldn't have believed it. And the Echo think this girl is an acceptable role-model. Jesus wept.

That video is fucking ace. Two Oranginas arguing over the hierarchy of acceptable publications to get your tits out in. If I hadn't seen that I wouldn't have believed it. And the Echo think this girl is an acceptable role-model. Jesus wept.

Oranginas me like, Oompah Lumpah is my favourite though. Going out on Matthew Street is like being in Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.

Tom Ross's description for them is about as apt as it gets: "same'eds" Because they've all got exactly the same head.

Can't really argue with that, put those two in a room with that Clancy bird and all the rest of them and it'd be the same tone of skin, shade of hair, same voice and same words.

Tom Ross's description for them is about as apt as it gets: "same'eds" Because they've all got exactly the same head.

Can't really argue with that, put those two in a room with that Clancy bird and all the rest of them and it'd be the same tone of skin, shade of hair, same voice and same words.

Imagine if one of them committed a serious crime and it ends up on "Crimewatch".

"Police have named the main suspect is almost the entire female under-25 population of Liverpool."

Just seen that vid, fuck me, she's ten thousand times worse than what I thought she was. As someone else has already pointed out they thought she was a nice sweet girl who isn't bright but manages to fall on her feet. She obviously doesn't write her own column, if she did it would read something like this.

"Hiya, like yer know hat I mean like, went inter town like in the afternoon like an met Becky ooze dun sum topless stuff fer Nuts and Zoo like, I couldn't be fucken arsed dewen anythin like dat cos i've Playboy an it's dead classy an that like, we argued for like 2 hours over it like, we got a freebee bottle of wine an that cos I sucked off the bar manager an that. Anyway me an Becky agreed ter disergree so we left after giving each other a fake two faced hug an that yer know worramean like. I went der hairdressers and then drove round like a fucken mong in my £250 a month rented Merc an that on me mobile lookin like a twat in me pink perjarmas and rollers in. Went round in the night to some moody flat in Huyton where 6 lads promised to give me tons of beak if I starred in their latest smasher lad vid"

This week i'm lovin: being a nomark and getting on BBC4, Tess Daly's style tips in the Mirror an that.

This week I'm hatin: Lads who sussed me out big time on LFC forums

Just seen that vid, fuck me, she's ten thousand times worse than what I thought she was. As someone else has already pointed out they thought she was a nice sweet girl who isn't bright but manages to fall on her feet. She obviously doesn't write her own column, if she did it would read something like this.

"Hiya, like yer know hat I mean like, went inter town like in the afternoon like an met Becky ooze dun sum topless stuff fer Nuts and Zoo like, I couldn't be fucken arsed dewen anythin like dat cos i've Playboy an it's dead classy an that like, we argued for like 2 hours over it like, we got a freebee bottle of wine an that cos I sucked off the bar manager an that. Anyway me an Becky agreed ter disergree so we left after giving each other a fake two faced hug an that yer know worramean like. I went der hairdressers and then drove round like a fucken mong in my £250 a month rented Merc an that on me mobile lookin like a twat in me pink perjarmas and rollers in. Went round in the night to some moody flat in Huyton where 6 lads promised to give me tons of beak if I starred in their latest smasher lad vid"

This week i'm lovin: being a nomark and getting on BBC4, Tess Daly's style tips in the Mirror an that.

This week I'm hatin: Lads who sussed me out big time on LFC forums

It took me a while to decipher that... but repped.