You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

Kopite

I feel a bit sorry for her if she's seen this thread. It can't make nice reading for the girl. I'll make sure any future posts I make about her consist entirely of words over two syllables so she can't read them.

"Eh, two silly bulls?

How do you know when a bull is acting silly?

Does it wear a clown costume?"

I love you Amanda.

Amanda, given the amount of name-dropping you do in your column, I'm most upset that you couldn't have referred to the forum by name.

Seriously... She should be like, "Those meanie heads at Liverpoolway.co.uk are making fun of me! I don't like people who make fun of me! I'll go buy a new Mercedes now..."

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Seriously... She should be like, "Those meanie heads at Liverpoolway.co.uk are making fun of me! I don't like people who make fun of me! I'll go buy a new Mercedes now..."

I doubt she's ever owned anything in her life, it'll either be on finance/from her agency/on loan from a garage that she may have done work for.

You can rest easy that in 2/3 years she'll be on the scrapheap, selling herself to clients offering "executive relief" as her star fades and her tits drop.

She'll probably also have an addiction of sort that will result in a drug induced suicide/overdose.

That is of unless of course she doesn't "bag" herself a footballer, and then of course she'll just spend the rest of her life being Joey Barton's punchbag.

I doubt she's ever owned anything in her life, it'll either be on finance/from her agency/on loan from a garage that she may have done work for.

You can rest easy that in 2/3 years she'll be on the scrapheap, selling herself to clients offering "executive relief" as her star fades and her tits drop.

She'll probably also have an addiction of sort that will result in a drug induced suicide/overdose.

That is of unless of course she doesn't "bag" herself a footballer, and then of course she'll just spend the rest of her life being Joey Barton's punchbag.

Let Andy's first-hand experience be a lesson to us all.

:yes:

I'm loving anything boss, shiny and expensive that normal hard working people can't afford.

This week I'm hating anybody who doesn't hang off my every word. Don't you people know who I am???? I've got big tits!! Yeah, I've got a face like a melted welly, but I've got loads of money, and a big house and I'm better than you!! Everyone is just sad compared to me. I'm boss me.

Randy Sparrington.

Hahahaha...

I feel a bit sorry for her if she's seen this thread. It can't make nice reading for the girl. I'll make sure any future posts I make about her consist entirely of words over two syllables so she can't read them.

(yet another) IOU rep heading your way at some point.

We are on page 3 of Google's searches for "Amanda Harrington".

Has anyone ever noticed that Amanda Harrington's right breast is shockingly larger than her left breast? Lopsided tits...

I bet she'll read this and get a boob job now... the insecure slag.

She'll be hating Lefty next week.

Id quite happily gobble on that wonky wab all night long, no problem.

Why settle for Wonky tits when you can find thousands of Amanda Harrington's in town every weekend with level tit's.

If I bought a Harrington and it was delivered with wonky love pillows, it would be getting sent straight back.