You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

Kopite

Tom Ross's description for them is about as apt as it gets: "same'eds" Because they've all got exactly the same head.

Can't really argue with that, put those two in a room with that Clancy bird and all the rest of them and it'd be the same tone of skin, shade of hair, same voice and same words.

I've totally stolen 'same'eds'.

There is a factory somewhere like the one in attack of the clones, their only objectives are to look pretty, talk shite and view intelligence as a sign of being boring, use their looks to get freebies and bag a rich mug who will be the equivalent of a walking cash machine for them.

Kamino.jpg

Look at them all, following the orange glow.. Tantastic.

She's in the Daily Post this morning as well. As I was flicking past the pages of little interest, she's on page 7 of the style city suppliment with two other girls who've been tango'd.

I couldnt keep the page open very long, as it was like bright sunlight shining directly into my eyes.

Thanks for the warning - Daily Post, consider yourself avoided for today. And negged.

Can we neg a newspaper? Should I go up to Old Hall street and daub some red paint on the front of the building and hand whoever is on reception a note informing them that TLW GF has negged them?

Can we neg a newspaper? Should I go up to Old Hall street and daub some red paint on the front of the building and hand whoever is on reception a note informing them that TLW GF has negged them?

That's superb. Yes.. Someone should do that.

"We, the Forumites, at Theliverpoolway.co.uk have found that your inclusion of Amanda Harrington in your publication is worthy of Negative Feedback.

Consider yourselves negged.

With love,

The Posters at the Forum @ Liverpoolway.co.uk"

Just checked the Liverpool Echo website. This weeks waste of trees is not up yet. The echo must know that RAWk and TLW are waiting to pounce!

I'll be getting the Echo on my lunchbreak so, unless anyone beats me to it, I will take one for Team GF (so to speak) and read the column. Wait.... must get into vacant airhead mode to read it.. Will just set about my head with this handy baseball bat, kill off a few brain cells.

OW

OW

erm... wibble... wibble.... (you know when you've been tango'd)

HIYA!!!!!!!!

There. Thats better. I will report back later.

This week she's hating:

Not being able to find anything in the new house and living out of a bag - its driving me mad

This week she's loving

My new Juicy coat that Ive just bought from Harvey Nichols yesterday. Its black PVC with massive gold buttons and I cant wait to wear it. Beyonce coming to Liverpool for the EMA's, shes one of my favourite singers and I'm looking forward to seeing who else is going to be coming.

Guest PaddyBerger15
This week she's hating:

Not being able to find anything in the new house and living out of a bag - its driving me mad

This week she's loving

My new Juicy coat that Ive just bought from Harvey Nichols yesterday. Its black PVC with massive gold buttons and I cant wait to wear it. Beyonce coming to Liverpool for the EMA's, shes one of my favourite singers and I'm looking forward to seeing who else is going to be coming.

I could cheerfully cut her head off and then shit in it.

I could cheerfully cut her head off and then shit in it.

Next week I'm hating

Having some guy from a Liverpool website come up to me in the street. He cut my head off and shit in it. Dont think that was very nice really, but he was quite cheerful about it.

This is worse than food poisoning and means I cant go to Cricket/Newz or stand on the pavement in place of broken street lights, until the smell goes away.

HIYA!!!!!

Repped.

Also, a PVC fucking coat with gold buttons? Oh how fucking BDSM chic!

Nowt wrong with BDSM. It's when you combine it with necrophilia and beastiality where it all goes a bit wrong.

It's like trying to flog a dead horse.

Thank you, you've been a great audience.

Last night's column was a special one.

Not only has she moved house, but....

- she had to box stuff up and label it

- she had to get a removal firm to move the big stuff

- she's unpacked some of her stuff, but there's still a few bags left

Next week, not only will she make a cup of tea, but....

- she'll have to boil some water and put it in a cup

- she'll have to put a teabag in

- she'll have to get some milk from the fridge

What a fucking life she leads!

I read it out to IronSpy and she asked (straight-faced) "What is the point of Amanda Harrington?" Oh, how I've wondered.

Seriously, I can imagine someone selling the idea to the Echo editor - she's a model, so there's a chance she might hang aroud with what passes for the glitterati on Merseyside, plus she's a single mum, so she can comment on all the difficulties and joys that presents, week in, week out. How can that idea fail?

Easy. Give the job to a dimwit.

Funny the way she thinks that everyone has misunderstood her and there is more to her than her getting her tits out and being a shallow vacous materialistic bitch. Amanda, you're not that interesting, you're no better looking/intelligent/talented than any other scally umpa lumpa in this city, you've just somehow managed to fall on your feet and do a bit of modelling and someone at the Echo thinks that your piss poor column can get more scally umpas reading their paper.