You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Ratatouille. Fucking brilliant film. First time in a long time I've watched a film with a smile on my face all the way through. 9.5/10

That's how I felt about that film, although I'd lower the score to 8.5. A refreshing film that didn't patronise it's audience and was pleasant and upbeat.

That's how I felt about that film, although I'd lower the score to 8.5. A refreshing film that didn't patronise it's audience and was pleasant and upbeat.

I gave it the extra point for the smile factor. Do Pixar ever make a bad film?

Cars wasn't great but then it wasn't bad either. No, I don't think they do.

A Bug's Life is probably their worst.

It could be argued that these two are still far superior to most of the stuff churned out by their main rivals. Shark Tale anyone?

Into the Wild 7.5/10.

True story about a young lad called Christopher McCandles and his reclusive travels through he US. The film was directed by Sean Penn. Worth a watch, although it is a little on the long side.

I thought it was really good, I was a bit drunk when I saw it though so that probably made it seem even better than it was.

Deathproof

If it was 30 minutes long it would have been a good film.However it wasn't ,so it was crap.I think Tarrantino tried to be too clever with dialogue and the soundtrack that he forgot he was supposed to be making a good film.Shame really but I won't be fealing sory for him.

I give it 5.45678 out of 9.3564

I watched Tell No One last night and loved it. Not only is there a wonderful love story that runs throughout but it is also a brilliantly paced thriller. It has loads of twists in it and it always keeps you guessing, even if you're the type to see stuff coming a mile off this one can swerve you. Looks magnificent too; great direction and cinematography.

8.9/10

I watched Tell No One last night and loved it. Not only is there a wonderful love story that runs throughout but it is also a brilliantly paced thriller. It has loads of twists in it and it always keeps you guessing, even if you're the type to see stuff coming a mile off this one can swerve you. Looks magnificent too; great direction and cinematography.

8.9/10

That is one of those films I have picked up several times in the shop but put back .Main reason being is that I was not sure if I was in the mood for subtitles.Sometimes I am and sometimes I am not.It has however gone higher up the list now though.

That is one of those films I have picked up several times in the shop but put back .Main reason being is that I was not sure if I was in the mood for subtitles.Sometimes I am and sometimes I am not.It has however gone higher up the list now though.

I find that after the first five minutes you forget that they are even subtitled. I have a mate who won't watch subtitled films, at all. I generally pity him as he'll never see stuff like City of God, La haine, Pan's Labyrinth or this little beauty.

I find that after the first five minutes you forget that they are even subtitled. I have a mate who won't watch subtitled films, at all. I generally pity him as he'll never see stuff like City of God, La haine, Pan's Labyrinth or this little beauty.

Agreed .I have watched many good subtitled films including both of the above.It is just that I feel I have to be in the mood.I tend to be reading all day in work so sometimes just can't be arsed.