You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

I give my bird his getaway speech before we have sexual relations .

I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive.

Gets a bit weird for her, towards the end of the speech.

• Upvote 1

Sisters - Why are all these types of comedies two hours long? Why the fuck does it have to be that long? Ghostbusters isn't that long and that manages to get in getting fired, starting a business, investigating an ancient god, getting arrested and defeating an ancient god in 105 minutes. Anyway, it's okay, nothing more. It's an idea stretched too thing but both leads are good. 5 out of 10.

Curse of the Crimson Altar - '60s horror with Christopher Lee, Boris Karloff in one of his last roles and Alan Bradley out of Corrie. As with most of these types of movies it's not scary and really out of it's time with gender politics but dammit, if you can't enjoy an old hokey horror movie with those two leads then you don't enjoy life. Couldn't give it more than a 6.

San Andreas Quake, just finished on Syfy.

Probably the worst film I have seen for many a year, with a CGI budget that would show change out of a tenner, acting that would make Dev from Corrie look like Gielgud & the main actress being chased down the road by a hippopotamus in the best scene.

0/10 or 10/10 depending on whether you like a laugh.

San Andreas Quake, just finished on Syfy.

Probably the worst film I have seen for many a year, with a CGI budget that would show change out of a tenner, acting that would make Dev from Corrie look like Gielgud & the main actress being chased down the road by a hippopotamus in the best scene.

0/10 or 10/10 depending on whether you like a laugh.

I may have been a bit precipitate, as Mega Shark v Giant Octopus has just started.