You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

Looks to me like he’s done something further up the street. If you look at the moment we first see the car there are people running after it, which suggests something has happened further up the street that some of the protesters down this end have seen as they then try to stop the car and some throw things at it.

Here’s a video from further up the street. You can hear people shout and scream behind the camera man’s back and when he turns around the car is shooting off down the road with people chasing it.

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Here’s a video from further up the street. You can hear people shout and scream behind the camera man’s back and when he turns around the car is shooting off down the road with people chasing it.

Funny how its not being called a terror attack 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/08/us/seattle-protest-car-drives-gunshot-trnd/index.html

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Or get out of his car with a glock in his hand after shooting someone 

Didn't he shoot the guy who was trying to drag him out of his car and hitting him in the process?

Anyway, have they said anything about who is he, after his arrest? 

9 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Didn't he shoot the guy who was trying to drag him out of his car and hitting him in the process?

Read the link 

1 minute ago, SasaS said:

I did before. There is nothing about him.

True. Bit of a nothing article really. If it was an asian fella that did it though it would be top story and we'd already know both his nans names. 

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The man driving the vehicle has been taken into custody, the Seattle Police Department said.

55 minutes ago, SasaS said:

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Always fancied Seattle, coffee and rain. Can't beat it. But if I see those grunge pants on you you'll be on the ground looking up.

Have you seen You, Me and Her? Its based in Portland not Seattle. Portland looks well  better than Seattle. 

you-me-her-love-sex-and-threesomes-1.jpg

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Have you seen You, Me and Her? Its based in Portland not Seattle. Portland looks well  better than Seattle. 

you-me-her-love-sex-and-threesomes-1.jpg

Nah

I like the fact Seattle is in Washington but Washington isn't in Washington. Should have know  pretty early on actually that the states was gonne be a confusing place.

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Nah

I like the fact Seattle is in Washington but Washington isn't in Washington. Should have know  pretty early on actually that the states was gonne be a confusing place.

A couple add a very hot girl to their life. Its boss. 

Yeah everything about that country is warped. 

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Cops have been quiet on this - alleged to be a member of Proud Boys.

Of concern is how he was able to get his car through multiple "police lines" and the way in which the cops took a live shooter into custody

You think they should have killed him?