You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

1 hour ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I don’t expect mawkish false grief from everyone. I’ll be largely indifferent myself. But, if the games go ahead at the weekend and there’s a gesture of remembrance, then I genuinely hope that our fan base don’t embarrass the city. They can surely manage to bite their tongues for once? 

Liz wore red on a certain date in 1965 at Wembley. And she laughed when big Ron told her he was 'knackered' when taking the cup off her.

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyone on here who celebrates her dying is a dick.

Anyone on here who mourns as if they knew her is a dick. 

I don't wish Ill on her, I just don't agree with the concept of a monarchy in this day and age, or ever for that matter.

She should be the last and It should be abolished. It won't though.

We're stuck with it unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

I don't wish Ill on her, I just don't agree with the concept of a monarchy in this day and age, or ever for that matter.

Abolish the entire country. Feels like you guys need to just burn it down and start again. 

Just now, easytoslip said:

Megan Markle is an awful narcissistic strumpet and who the fuck wants to hear her views on anything? Harry is a dim cunt too.

I'll also say that Brooklyn Beckham looks like a dim-witted cunt,, the other Royal Family, albeit a rich one. 

Hahahahaha fucking hell. Alright Dan Wootton , where has she said anything about it? 

2 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Megan Markle is an awful narcissistic strumpet and who the fuck wants to hear her views on anything? Harry is a dim cunt too.

I'll also say that Brooklyn Beckham looks like a dim-witted cunt,, the other Royal Family, albeit a rich one. 

*whispers into easytoslips ear*

Racist

20 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

If you did wish ill on her, you'd be gutted, since she's enjoyed 96 years of idle luxury.