You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RTK...

Chris

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think they were busy taking credit for a good atmosphere against Chelsea and Everton and forgot about Sheff Utd.

Wow. Good on them. Using Hillsborough as an excuse to create an atmosphere and then taking credit for that ... and then wow, there's a great atmosphere for Chelsea and Everton? Who'd have thunk it? What next, a good atmosphere against United and Barca? They really have their work cut out for 'em there.

Suck my balls.

I think they only have certain targeted matches for their demonstrations/whatever you want to call what they do.

Yeah the one's where they cannot fail. Why not try and get something for a Sheffield United at home? Because they'd fall flat on their faces. Pussies.

Atmosphere today was definitely the worst this season. Ok, I was in the lower centenary which has been appallingly bad every time i've been in there, but still.....

You have to take into account the quality of the game though, it was one of the most boring I can remember. I think most people had difficulty staying awake.

So has this thing finished, or is it just like, ya know, a bit shit?

Im personally not involved with RTK, but I agree with the principles behind the campaign, as are plenty of other reds from the city and beyond.

It certainly beats sitting on your ar_se doing nothing whilst the standards of our match going support is dragged down to the same level as everyone else singing 'easy easy' and having st george crosses with 'save chip' on and other assorted boll_ocks. The feelings amongst our hardcore support about such behaviour was leading to alot of ill feeling and the 'get the woolies out the kop' and other assorted stuff was becoming more and more prevelant at away games. Something had to be done to stop this anamosity and RTK in principle is attempted to come up with a peaceful solution to educate people who support our club.

At least the RTK is trying to do something positive about trying to maintain our traditions of being different to other clubs and attempting to maintain standards. Instead of attempting to drive OOT/wools/whatever you wish to call em out the kop, they are attempting to educate them about our city, and club and its traditions. What is wrong with that?

In regards to shi_te atmospheres against the likes of sheff utd, weve had plenty of them over the yrs even when we had a terrace, so I think thats a bit of an unfair arguement.

Hopefully we will have a better atmosphere in all games in a few years, but rome wasnt built in a day, and at least some people are making an effort.

I also think your comment 'Using Hillsborough as an excuse to create an atmosphere and then taking credit for that' is way below the belt. The protest against McKenzie was a credit to our support and a very forceful way to tell the world we wont let that cun_t propagate his lies against our club and its people. I dont give a f_uck if RTK set it up or mary poppins, the fact is, it worked WE, THAT IS ALL LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS MADE OUR POINT and whilst im sure the movement didnt do it to get credit or a few pats on the back, if they did in the process, then good on em, coz you know what, they fu_ckin deserved em.

Maybe theres a touch of sour grapes involved here because it was another fansite who were involved in forming RTK not TLW?

My take on RTK is that its an attempt to educate people and try and bring us all together, improving the atmosphere, and maintaining proud standards liverpool fans have had over the years, yet people like you seem intent on driving a wedge between everyone and making it one side against another.

Im personally not involved with RTK, but I agree with the principles behind the campaign, as are plenty of other reds from the city and beyond.

It certainly beats sitting on your ar_se doing nothing whilst the standards of our match going support is dragged down to the same level as everyone else singing 'easy easy' and having st george crosses with 'save chip' on and other assorted boll_ocks. The feelings amongst our hardcore support about such behaviour was leading to alot of ill feeling and the 'get the woolies out the kop' and other assorted stuff was becoming more and more prevelant at away games. Something had to be done to stop this anamosity and RTK in principle is attempted to come up with a peaceful solution to educate people who support our club.

At least the RTK is trying to do something positive about trying to maintain our traditions of being different to other clubs and attempting to maintain standards. Instead of attempting to drive OOT/wools/whatever you wish to call em out the kop, they are attempting to educate them about our city, and club and its traditions. What is wrong with that?

In regards to shi_te atmospheres against the likes of sheff utd, weve had plenty of them over the yrs even when we had a terrace, so I think thats a bit of an unfair arguement.

Hopefully we will have a better atmosphere in all games in a few years, but rome wasnt built in a day, and at least some people are making an effort.

I also think your comment 'Using Hillsborough as an excuse to create an atmosphere and then taking credit for that' is way below the belt. The protest against McKenzie was a credit to our support and a very forceful way to tell the world we wont let that cun_t propagate his lies against our club and its people. I dont give a f_uck if RTK set it up or mary poppins, the fact is, it worked WE, THAT IS ALL LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS MADE OUR POINT and whilst im sure the movement didnt do it to get credit or a few pats on the back, if they did in the process, then good on em, coz you know what, they fu_ckin deserved em.

Maybe theres a touch of sour grapes involved here because it was another fansite who were involved in forming RTK not TLW?

My take on RTK is that its an attempt to educate people and try and bring us all together, improving the atmosphere, and maintaining proud standards liverpool fans have had over the years, yet people like you seem intent on driving a wedge between everyone and making it one side against another.

Of course you're not affiliated with RTK

Load of sh_it.

what a load of tripe ....what was that fanzine involved called again -Red All Over The Liverpool4 wasn't it ...can't remember meself.Interesting analogy as well , driving a wedge between everyone ...very 10,000 spoonish

get the woolies out of the Kop ...yeah , cos Rick Parry will hear the 20 or 30 of you screaming that and stop selling tickets to the agencies that make the club 10 times what you pay for your ticket

personal attacks aside what are the other options, we just let the atmos deteriorate futher. At least RTK are trying to do something positive. If your not arsed then you dont have to get involved.

The scalls will always be scalls regardless