You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - FA Cup Quarter Final, Sun 17th Mar 2023 (3:30pm)

Trumo

1 minute ago, Judge said:

Kelleher has no reason to be proud of his effort on their fourth goal.

He made plenty of good saves today. Not ideal that Bradley and Mac Allister were our last men back. Really awful game management with a penalty shootout looming. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

We got suckered in the 2nd half, then their momentum took them to victory. Really hardly unbelievable stuff.

No they didnt the game continued in the same vein, did you even watch the match?

A part from when Antony equalised, united had a 5 minute spell. The rest of the extra time was the same pattern with us in control and gifting them goals.

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

No they didnt the game continued in the same vein, did you even watch the match?

A part from when Antony equalised, united had a 5 minute spell. The rest of the extra time was the same pattern with us in control and gifting them goals.

You have no clue what I'm trying to say here.

We were cruising at the end of the second half, and into the first half of extra time, then made changes that didn't need making. Gakpo, and im prolly going to get slated for this, is another Origi, scores the odd goal that means something, but is deffo not good enough to be in this team.

He is not good enough full stop.

4 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Nob head

Fuck off you hysterical fanny. He's been great all season, the whole team were making stupid decisions late on. Fuck all to do with blaming one player.

The only positives I can take from that are that the 'cricket score' bellends might keep their gobs shut before the more important league game & surely the players can't be that complacent again.

I had to go out for a walk to calm down there, what an absolute cunt of a day.

• Upvote 8

Just now, MOGLET said:

We were cruising at the end of the second half, and into the first half of extra time, then made changes that didn't need making. Gakpo, and im prolly going to get slated for this, is another Origi, scores the odd goal that means something, but is deffo not good enough to be in this team.

Origi could be depended on to score important goals when he was subbed on. Gakpo is the anti super sub

7 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

That's harsh mate this squad have run their bollocks off in recent weeks. With injuries we have we have no right to br in the title mix now. They have had no Europe this year or milk cup. I'm as disappointed as the next guy (unless is drowningman) but it's just a bump in the road, there's a reason no-one has won 4 trophies 

Fair enough. You're right: the team has done wonders recently, and even the very best teams have games like this. It's why it was so incredible and unprecedented that we came so close to the quadruple 2 years ago. I'm just annoyed at the moment like everyone else. I was calling them all pricks at the final whistle because I was so angry with the way they twice threw the game away, but even in that moment there was a voice at the back of my mind telling me to stop being so ungrateful after all the other recent things they have done. I'll sulk about it for a bit this evening and then tomorrow I'll have moved on from it and be grateful for what's been achieved so far this year and be looking forward to the other games again. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mook said:

The only positives I can take from that are that the 'cricket score' bellends might keep their gobs shut before the more important league game & surely the players can't be that complacent again.

I'm with this.

Pouring myself a malt and fucking this off for the day now.

Let's learn a lesson and come out firing. But I'll enjoy next weekend with no football to think about.

Jürgen is virtually perfect in my eyes and we certainly haven't had anyone more perfect manage us in a very very long time. But he picked the wrong team today. Hopefully there will be a positive comes out of that and it will galvanise those players.

2 minutes ago, Baltar said:

It was plain as day to me that they were going to win when fucking Antony scores an equaliser they never deserved. Not our day.

The biggest certainty of the day. Which is quite a massive certainty when you consider that Putin is running for reelection in Russia today. 

I'm absolutely fucking raging with that.

We had that game by the scruff off the neck and just decided to be complacent, casual and careless cunts.

The way we fucked up most of the many attacking situations we had was borderline criminal.

Salah was shocking, every pass he fucked up.

What the fuck  was Nunez doing for 3rd goal and less said about Elliot for the winner the better.

Another possible trophy needlessly pissed up the wall and against them cunts and at that fucking place aswell.

Everyone of the players needs to use this as a wake up call for the rest of season. No strolling round the pitch until the job's done.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

4 minutes ago, Mook said:

Yes because people's opinions cause score lines. It's a fucking forum. If you don't have an opinion what's the point of it,?

Absolutely gutted, but you know what We are a young team on the up i know Jürgen is leaving but the reappointment of Edwards is massive. It looks like the guy from Benfica is coming in as well as some sort of Technical director Richard Hughes is also looking likely and the cherry on top would be Alonso. The club is still on an upward trajectory, there's a reason a quadruple hasn't been done before its fucking hard they can have that today (the vile cunts) but it will be a fired-up Liverpool in the league game.

All the above aside Gakpo needs a boot up the arse

4 minutes ago, MOGLET said:

Origi is probably still better now than fucking Gakpo is, and that's setting aside all the moments Origi conjured up. Gakpo is absolute pish. 

• Upvote 1