You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (H) - Mon 1st Jan 2024 (8:00pm)

Trumo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Torvald Utne said:

I can never tell if it's joelinton or guimaraes from a distance but either way they should have had about 8 yellows between them

Ha I jumped up ranting that Guimares should have been sent off second yellow.... until they said it was Joelinton 

The forwards need fucking shooting

Missing 4 out of 10 penalties is disgraceful 

The Trent follow up and subsequent hero passes

And just fucking Nunez being fucking Nunez. How many one on one's can a man miss

Just now, LFC 6 Times said:

Nunez and Mo fucking horrendous. How are we not ahead?

Both have been shite. 

Nunez, as ever couldn't finish his dinner. And salah is driving me mad, forget the missed penalty, he keeps making shit runs, he's basically running into Nunez space. 

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

You can’t blame the ref we are fucking it all up

You can criticise the absolute bent shit going on here from the ref while also criticising us for being shit in the final third, both are true currently.

Just now, Lee909 said:

The forwards need fucking shooting

Missing 4 out of 10 penalties is disgraceful 

The Trent follow up and subsequent hero passes

And just fucking Nunez being fucking Nunez. How many one on one's can a man miss

I think their shooting is the problem. 

Just now, Jordy Brouwer said:

It would be nice if I could even enjoy a game we played. Enjoyable games are in very short supply this season. Its all battle to get over the line stuff. 

I've got the game on but said to my missus before it's getting harder to actually sit and enjoy a game now, VAR ,poor officials and wanker commentary makes it a hassel rather than a joy to watch it. She called me a fanny!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Taylor bossing this, this league is truely fucked. A complete joke from A to Z.

Football really doesnt matter that much, as this league will be decided by other factors, but we started really well and of course should have scored at least a couple. Van Dijk, Gomez and Diaz have been brilliant, as has Trent but a few bad moments from him as well. Szoboszlai pretty weak, and Salah terrible. 

Be interesting to see how what Taylor has up his sleeve next, cause he’s on a mission to deny us this win.

Just now, LFC 6 Times said:

Nunez and Mo fucking horrendous. How are we not ahead?

Because, Diaz aside, we can't fucking finish.  Mo shite form yes but even in his best form can't be relied on to score a penalty.  Golden boy fucking up with a gilt edge chance again, twatting instead of placing, and Nunez fuck me Heskey was a better finisher.