You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

32 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Nah, not taking the piss, they are shit. A run against dross doesn't change the trajectory of this side. They get pumped by any decent side they meet. I want Ten Hag to draw this out for as long as possible.

I'm no more quaking at Utd's league position than I am at Spurs'.

I'm not quaking about them either, 'just surprised people seeing people saying they want them to win on a Liverpool forum.

These cunts have tens of thousands of supporters singing about Hillsborough every other week. I want them beat, hammered, relegated and going out of business. They are vermin.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Mook said:

Are you taking the piss?

I'm getting a bit fed up with all the 'Man Utd are shit' posts while they've won their last four games or whatever & could sit a point behind us if they sneak another win tonight.

I want those cunts beat every week, regardless of who they are playing or who their manager is.

Fucking hell Mook, I get what you mean, but I'e just watched their game against Newcastle and they made them look like the French side of 1998.  They're fucking shite.  The eye test doesn't lie.

15 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Fucking hell Mook, I get what you mean, but I'e just watched their game against Newcastle and they made them look like the French side of 1998.  They're fucking shite.  The eye test doesn't lie.

Yep. Like at the start of the week hearing them saying "statistically Onana is the 2nd best  keeper in the league". My eyes tell me he's fucking shit

12 hours ago, an tha said:

Spot the difference...

Group 1:

Wolves
Nottm Forest
Burnley
Brentford
Sheffield Utd
Fulham
Luton
Everton

Group 2:

Tottenham
Arsenal
Brighton
Crystal Palace
Manchester City
Newcastle

They've beaten 7 of the bottom 8 (Bournemouth are the one they haven't played yet) and 10th place Brentford. 

They've lost to 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 8th and 12th. 

Pathetic 

12 hours ago, Mook said:

I'm not quaking about them either, 'just surprised people seeing people saying they want them to win on a Liverpool forum.

These cunts have tens of thousands of supporters singing about Hillsborough every other week. I want them beat, hammered, relegated and going out of business. They are vermin.

That's fair enough. But they're not going to lose every game, get relegated and go out of business. At best, they'll remain a bit shit, like they are now. Every hammering and truly awful run ends in a new manager, and the prospect of them stumbling on a Klopp. I don't want that, so I'm happy enough to see them get the odd win with a turd manager, same as under Moyes. Leave them twisting in purgatory, and the longer it goes on the harder it'll be for them to ever sort it.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Why did we ever let Gordon go? I thought he was an absolute runt when I first saw him play, but turns out he's a freak athlete. Not sure how a professional Liverpool football scout can miss that sort of thing.

If we were looking for "freak athletes" with a gift for running fast and throwing themselves around, we should have scouted Katarina Johnson-Thompson.  As it is, we scout footballers, so I guess we're stuck with what we've got.

• Upvote 2