You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

20 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Well I don't agree. Having a US president who hates our PM cant be good for agreeing a trade deal. I'm not a Trump fan but I think a Biden victory is bad news for the UK economy. 

If you’ve seen the investigations into the PPV contracts posted on here then you’ll know letting those Johnson and Trump have at the NHS would be disastrous.

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

State laws say 136 watchers from each party are allowed in to observe the vote count at the polling centres. The Reps wanted an extra 64 to be allowed in (taking their number up to 200) and said they had a court order giving them the right to do so. They must have obtained the court order the same way Tom Hicks got the court order blocking the sale of LFC to John Henry.

25 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Biden is now 1/9 with trump 6/1 

Still far too close for my liking. 

This is the confusing thing for me. The bookies odds suggest its done and dusted.

The political commentators on here make it sounds like its on a knife edge though.

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

The fat fuck calling for them to stop the count reeks of the same desperation the Dukes had to sell their FCOJ futures when they finally learned that it hadn't been a bumper year of orange crops. Hopefully it turns out to be a really shit year for orange crap too.

Was just thinking earlier how his current behaviour has all the credibility and integrity of the other Duke and Duke’s ownership of us. Particularly as it reached its vinegar strokes. Hopefully see a video of Trump talking about an epic swindle in front of an artist’s impression of his Mexico wall, the fucking stroke-on-legs.

The Biden campaign manager seemed really confident about Arizona on that live session then. Said they alway expected it to tighten, and it’ll tighten more, but the data they have says some of places they’re waiting on are very democrat friendly and she’s expecting to win in the tens of thousands. 

Seemed confident on Nevada, Georgia and Pennsylvania too.